"I want one," Sam complained, motioning towards the container. Colby pushed him back slightly. The strawberry juice had turned his lips a dark red and Sam just wanted to kiss him.

"Let me feed you, baby," Colby said.

So Colby pulled back the tiny leaves at the top and placed the sweet fruit to Sams lips. Colby watched the boy eat it, never breaking eye contact with him. He looked so innocent but Colby knew he was not. Once he swallowed the strawberry, Sam licked his lips multiple times and Colby followed his tongue with his eyes. He couldn't help himself and he leaned over to kiss the blonde.

"More please," Sam begged after the kiss was broken apart. Alternating between himself and the blonde in front of him, they ate all the strawberries. Sam hummed contently as he swallowed the last bite.

Sam picked up Colby's hand, placing his thumb over Colby's palm and inspected his fingers. Juice from the strawberries were running down Colby's fingers. Sam placed Colby's ring finger in mouth and swirled his tongue over it until all the juice had been removed. Then Sam moved to Colby's middle finger, taking the slim finger into his mouth and once again cleaning it from the juice. And then he placed the thumb in his mouth, sucking it lightly. Sam had never done that before but he was going to start doing it.

"I didn't want you to be all sticky," Sam said slyly, gazing at him through his eyelashes. Colby's face was beet red and his lips were parted.

"God, that was hot," Colby breathlessly said. Sam laughed lightly and looked towards the sky. The moon was slowly rising, a bright white orb in the sky. The stars still sparkled and twinkled and Sam thought what a perfect night it was.

A hunger and desire seemed to take over Sams body then. He pounced on Colby, who still looked awestruck, and straddled his hips. This position was not new to them, in fact, it happens almost every night. Colby rubbed his hands up and down Sams back, laughing and smiling at the sky. Sam kissed the boy forcefully, there was no gentleness in it this time. It was rough and fast, tongues sliding together, soft whimpers, hair being pulled. They both tasted like strawberries.

"Sam... Sammy... wait," Colby managed to get out between kisses.

Sam kissed down Colby's jaw instead, giving the brunette time to breathe. His stomach rose quickly against Sams chest, puffs of air escaping his swollen lips. Colby stretched his neck upwards to give Sam more room. He knew in the morning he would wake up to more hickeys. But the ones from last night were already fading and Colby loved to look at them. Colby whimpered as Sam found his sweet spot, right near his collarbone. Once Sam was satisfied to leaned up on his hands to look at them.

Sam was breathless too. His heart pounding in his chest begging for oxygen. He could have went on if it wasn't for that. But if he hadn't stopped he wouldn't be able to admire the boy under him: eyes fluttering, lips red and swollen, hickeys lining his neck, breathing in and out and in again. There was a goofy grin on his face too like he didn't have a care in the world. And right now he didn't.

"You taste like strawberries," Sam said quietly. It was an obvious statement but he wanted to hear Colby laugh. Which he did and it was beautiful.

Sam rolled off of Colby to lay next to him. His head was perched on his chest, his right arm thrown over the taller boys body. He felt the rise and fall of his chest and could hear blood pumping through his veins. Colby kissed the top of Sams head and combed his fingers through his thin hair.

Sometimes they would fall asleep for awhile. They didn't have any fear of animals attacking them or bugs crawling on their face. There were no fears of not waking up. It was like camping in a way, without a tent.