Uno and Getting over it

I originally posted the concept on my Reddit as a poll right here. https://bit.ly/336f7N5 I'm just going to write it to a full chapter. However, I don't have any know rage games well so I'm going to make assumptions using Gema Taku's personality and general reactions to them. I hope you enjoy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Club activities are close to starting. The Gaming Clubs usual online RPG was under construction, so they're waiting for their fifth member to make an executive decision. Gema Taku was playing Getting Over It on his PC, Pippi, Ryuto, and Mai were discussing whether or not they should play Pretty Guardian Miyuki, even though they played it this morning. Midori ran in, yelling, "GUUUUYS!!!!" Everyone but Gema stopped to see what the green-haired gamer wanted to say. Midori smiled, "I got finally got Uno on my computer so can we play? Can we all play together? Well? Well?" Pippi shrugged, "I don't see why not." Ryuto agreed, "If Pippi is in so am I." Mai looked over to Gema. "Gema-Senpai?" Gema waved them off, "You guys do what want. I want to continue." They all sat down and began to boot up the game. Midori asked, "How should we play the game? Should we do teams? Stacking? Should we do switcheroo cards like zero and sevens?" Pippi took initiative, "Let's do all the rules and an all for one." Midori customized the settings and started the game. Mai and Midori cheered for their hand only to groan when the deck, started with a yellow zero and have it rotated away. Ryuto laughed as everyone continued the game, normally. As Gema sighed in annoyance, Midori mentioned, "Huh, the game has been pretty tame. None of you guys are hiding something, right?" Pippi sneered, "Actually, Midori..." Pippi put down a plus two, making Mai shriek and put down a plus two by instincts, finally hitting Midori with a plus 4. Midori sputtered in shock as Pippi giggled. When it got around to Midori's turn, she stood up, "FEEL MY WRATH, PIPPI-SENPAI! TAAAKE THIS!!" She put down a plus two. Ryuto yelled as he took Midori's wrath, "Midori, I don't have a plus-two!!"  Midori said, "Oops," as Pippi was laughing harder, practically snorting. Gema slammed one hand on the table, making everyone jolt. "Will you all pipe down?!" They began to play a bit quieter after that. Ryuto asked, "Mai, you have a lot of cards in your hand." Mai shrugged, "I guess compared to your five, but it isn't so bad." Ryuto put down a seven and took her hand. "I'll be the judge of that." Gema screamed, "CRAP!!!" He slammed his keyboard against the table a couple of times. Everyone didn't say anything and continued the game. Pippi bragged, "Uno!" Midori shouted, "No! No! No! Does anyone know what she has?! Does anyone have a plus 2 or 4?!" Ryuto stammered, "Ok! Ok! I think it's yellow!" He put down a blue 8. Pippi put down a plus 4. "I WIN!!" Midori groans and Ryuto congratulates her. Gema stood up and began cursing up a storm, making everyone freeze. He kicked his rolling chair away, threw his computer mouse, and sat down at the kotatsu, slamming his head on it. Mai held up a hand at everyone, sat by him and spoke softly, "Are you okay?" He groaned in response. "Do you want to play Uno with us?" "... Can we do teams?" Mai smiled, "We'll ask Ayano-senpai to join us." Gema mumbled, "Thank you..." Everyone grinned. After a bit of waiting, Ayano walked in, hands in her pockets and waved. "Hey, everyone." Midori cheered, "Yan-chan! Yan-Chan! Why are you still at school? You don't have a club." Pippi scolded her, "Midori! Didn't anyone teach you to respect your upperclassmen?" Midori was about to apologize, but Ayano waved her off with a laugh, "Don't worry about it. She's right to question me. My locker combination wasn't working so the teachers had to help me tear it up with a screwdriver." Ryuto asked, "Is everything alright?" "Yeah, but I didn't expect it to take so long! So... You guys want me to play Uno with you right?" Gema responded, "Yeah, just boot up a computer and let's get started." Ayano sat on Mai's left and asked, "Mai Waifu?" She turned to her. "Hm?" "You have the same class as Kokona Haruka, right?" "Oh yeah! What about her?" "Can you tell me a bit about her? I want to get to know her a bit better."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The photo is by ReubenThePig080 on Youtube and DeviantArt. I really like their videos because they post videos about Yandere Simulator Updates and creative videos. Please check them out.

Link to video: https://bit.ly/2XBPBxP

Link to their channel: https://bit.ly/2QHsgcG

Link to their DeviantArt: https://bit.ly/37vRj8O

Yandere Simulator ConversationsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara