Gluten free lasagna

So, tonight was my first time making lasagna, and I absolutely love how it turned out!

I used my own recipe and it went really well.

(that usually doesn't happen when I use my own recipes.)

Ingredients

1 package of Tinkyada brown rice lasagne noodles

1 cup of sugar free marinara sauce

2 cups of shredded Sierra Nevada raw Monterey jack

1 tablespoon of light buckwheat flour

1 tablespoon of butter

1/2 cup of ground turkey

1/2 cup of whole milk

Directions:

1. Saute your ground turkey
until it's cooked then set it aside.

2. Boil your pasta noodles for 12-14 minutes then drain them and set them aside.

3. In a saucepan, on medium heat, combine your cooked turkey and marinara sauce.

4.  In a separate sauce pan melt your butter, then add your flour and use a whisk to mix them together until smooth.

Add more flour and/or butter if needed to make smooth.

Then, gradually pour your milk into the mixture to create a bechamel sauce.

5. Add 1 cup of your cheese to the bechamel sauce and gently mix until it has all melted and you have a cheese sauce.

6. Pour your first layer of meat sauce into a baking pan, then add you first layer of noodles, then your first layer of cheese sauce.

7. Add your second layer of noodles, second layer of meat sauce, and second layer of cheese sauce.

8. Add your last layer of noodles, last layer of meat sauce and sprinkle on your second cup of shredded cheese.

9. Bake for 15-20 minutes.

10. Enjoy!

🌙💙💜🖤