COMEBACK

"Wait a sec, did you just say rock n roll and Justin Bieber in the same sentence?"

"Yep. I mean, my Dad always says it's a sure fire way to get a woman to love you, and who's more rock and roll than Bieber?" Sam asked, earning a total are-you-kidding-me-right-now look from the girl beside him. "Okay, don't answer that. But, it's either that, or I take her hunting and something tells me that's not really Quinn's thing."

"No kidding. Once, when we were watching Open Season with my little brother, she couldn't even finish it and was begging me to turn it off." Alicia chuckled, thinking back to all the good times she'd shared with Quinn. As the memories filled her head, she quickly remembered that they weren't exactly on the best terms right now and still hadn't spoken since their argument. Seeing Sam laugh along with her story, she couldn't help the feelings of guilt that returned. "Seriously Sam, I admire your effort and commitment. But don't you think-"

Sam let out a sigh, knowing all too well what was coming. "I know what you're gonna say. That the gumball story is bogus. I've heard it all before. Ali, I love Quinn and when you love someone you trust them. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I just need to show her that and we'll be all good."

He spoke with absolute confidence, his green eyes full of hope and optimism. As much as she wanted to, it seemed truly impossible to tell him the truth about Quinn and Finn at this point, and he seemed so dead set on Quinn that he probably wouldn't even believe her. Not finding it in her to crush his spirit, all Alicia could do was offer him a reluctant smile. "Yeah, I'm sure you're right."

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

"Biebalicious, right?" Santana smirked, slipping her legwarmer-clad arm through Alicia's as she exited the auditorium. After their performance of Somebody To Love, the boys were practically being showered in kisses by their girlfriends, giving Santana the perfect opportunity to speak to Alicia. "Look, I know I've offered twice but they say three times a charm."

"What are you talking about?" Alicia asked.

"I know you're the only other person in this Glee Club, hell even in the whole school, who knows Quinn we'll enough to know what she's up to."

Uh-oh. Alicia thought she was the only one who knew what was going on, she should've know that Santana would figure it out too. She was always going on about that psychic third eye that she had, to be fair. "I have no idea what you're-"

"Don't play dumb with me, Ali. You and Quinn haven't spoken all week and you think I haven't noticed? I see everything." She shrugged. Alicia gave in and sighed in defeat whichcaused Santana to smirk, yet again impressed by her own intelligence. "I knew it. Which is why I'm putting my offer back on the table. You know as well as anyone how Quinn can be, and I think you'll agree that she needs to be taken down a few pegs. So, you're gonna expose her and steal her man."

Seriously, this again? Alicia sucked in a deep breath, annoyed at herself that she didn't see this one coming.

"Oh come on! I see you totally making the goo-goo eyes at him, you don't exactly make it subtle. All I'm proposing is that you tell him the truth about his precious girlfriend because he'll totally believe it from you,and then you offer him a shoulder for his unusually big-lipped head to cry on. You get your man, and I get the satisfaction of taking down yet another conniving bitch."

Santana made a good point, but a complicated one all the same. Sam deserved to know the truth, and Quinn deserved to face the consequences of her actions. But part of Alicia felt that this was taking things too far. Maybe she had feelings for Sam, but it felt wrong using his pain to her own advantage.

Noticing her look of pondering, Santana took it upon herself to make one last offer before striding off down the hallway. "Look, it's rare that I involve someone else in my plans because I pretty much hate everyone and I wanna be the top bitch. So just know, if you're too scared of Quinn to actually do it, then I will."

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

It had certainly been an eventful week with Sue joining the Glee Club and orchestrating another diva-off, but Alicia only had one thing on her mind. She was going to tell Sam about Finn and Quinn no matter what. Santana's offer had stuck in her mind, and while she wasn't planning on getting together with Sam just to spite Quinn, she knew he deserved to know the truth.

Spotting him standing by his locker, she took a deep breath and walked over, completely focused.

"Woah, Ali, you look...really good." He said as his eyes trailed over her dark red sweater and plaid skirt inspired by the one and only fashion icon Brittany S. Pierce. Taken aback by the compliment, Alicia smiled softly as her cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

"Thanks, Sam. I feel powerful, kinda like Michelle Obama." She sheepishly smiled, before remembering why she came to find him in the first place. "Look, I've gotta tell you something and I don't want you to hate me but-"

"Don't worry, Ali. I already know." He said sadly, turning to face her with an unusually serious look on his face. "Santana told me, and I tried so hard not to believe it, but Quinn couldn't look me in the eye and tell me they didn't kiss. So...we're over."

Her heart sank seeing him so upset, but at the same time she felt a weird relief wash over her that he knew the truth. "Sam, I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you."

"You tried to, but I was too busy talking my head off about Justin Bieber and trying to get Quinn to love me. I should've listened." He sighed, once again realizing how his best friend was the best person ever.

"Don't blame yourself, Sam. You did nothing wrong." She placed a hand reassuringly on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze as an idea entered her head. "Hey, I'm looking after my brother tonight. Why don't you come over and we can order pizza and watch Avatar?"

Sam looked up at Alicia, a sweet smile on her face and her warm brown eyes filled with care. He opened his mouth to speak, but felt a new presence beside him before he could.

"Oh hey, Ali. Hey, boyfriend." Santana said enthusiastically, grabbing Sams face and planting a kiss on his lips. "Were you telling her about our date tonight? Sams taking me to Colour Me Mine, isn't that romantic?"

Alicia looked between Santana's smirk and Sam's guilty expression, quickly piecing together that when Santana said she'd carry out the plan, she really meant it. Doing her best to push away the sadness she felt seeing them together, she offered her best smile. "That's lovely, I hope you have a great time. I'll see you guys on Monday."

ꕤ  ꕤ  ꕤ

regular updates...who am i lol