But Jungkook remained silent. He looked composed, just waiting for Jimin to explain everything. He was just quietly thinking and probably mentally cursing himself for not being able to figure out that the problem was actually that serious. He was devastated by the thought of what they did in the past days could be their last without him even knowing. Different emotions were rising inside him and he felt like his chest would explode.  "Dagan." Jimin sighed, looking a little unsure. "Our...grandfather, plans to kill him tonight." He continued, looking at the confused eyes. "He took part in the war that happened centuries ago. Unfortunately, his wife and youngest son was killed. So," Jimin paused, turning his head to look at the true blood. "He got furious when he found out that Tae's mate is a werewolf." 

Jungkook's eyebrows twitched as he balled his hands into fists under the table. He doesn't know what exactly he was feeling. Guilt because it was their relationship that puts his Taehyung in danger. Anger because who the fuck said that they can just hurt his mate. Sadness because he realized that there are still some idiots living in a world where nothing is permanent except change yet they can't accept change. 

"But why does he have to kill Tae?" Hoseok asked, not really seeing the connection of the circumstances. 

"Tae was given two choices: He will be killed or his mate will be killed." Everyone turned to glance at Jungkook who was giving a blank expression. "But here's the twist. Tae will die just to be resurrected as a doll being controlled by Dagan.

While killing Jungkook, is an excuse to create another war." Jimin explained and it seems that everyone understood. 

"So, what's the plan?" Namjoon asked, feeling a little pressed upon hearing that their whole pack could actually be put in danger. 

"We're already making a move." Yoongi spoke, voice is stable and certain. "We informed Taehyung's parents and they are now gathering the members of the Order. They plan to have a meeting to remove Dagan from the Order though that might not go too well since the members of the Order were initially Dagan's underlings. But, they have to try because it would result to having no authority, no power. Then if we kill him, there would be less controversy that may drag the werewolves."

"And Taehyung?" Jin asked, feeling extremely worried about the vampire. 

"They're going to conduct the ritual tonight as the full moon rises. We need to infiltrate Dagan's castle even before the preparation." Yoongi explained.

"You have scent concealers, right? We're going to use those." He added and the others nodded. 

"We just have one problem." Jimin deeply breathe, looking at each of their eyes. 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"Chim!" Taehyung shouted, signaling Jimin to remove the shackles on his wrists and ankles which his best friend swiftly did while being covered by Yoongi who slashes anyone who tried to get close.

"Chim...what are they doing here?" Taehyung asked looking at his friends and mate who were trying to fight then back to his best friend. 

"Saving your pretty ass?" Jimin answered and they both smiled but soon, their expressions turned serious as they look at the situation, they are being surrounded by hundreds of vampires, while Jungkook and Dagan was a little isolated, focusing on each other. 

"Tae..." Jimin uttered, voice soft and face looking so concerned. 

"I know, Chim." Taehyung gave a reassuring smile.

"You remember your promise?" He asked, smile not faltering and eyes giving a determined gaze, making Jimin realize his will. 

"Yes." Jimin nodded his head.