•Prologue•

« H-huh? I-yes I do! I love you-uhh. Here! Eat some more, babe."

He said as he shoved another spoonful of spicy minced meat, mixed with chili fried rice, that was topped with hot sauce into Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung smiled, trying his best not to choke on the spicy food as he felt his eyes tear up at the sudden build of heat, burning his mouth and throat because jisoos fucking hell he hates spicy foods the most. He can't eat them.

He tightly balled his hands into a fist as he eyed the man beside him who wears a 'devil in disguise of an angel' smile. Taehyung returned a smile but his eyes gave away some hint of annoyance until it turned a little devilish as a plan flashed through his mind. He looked at the table and grabbed his vanilla shake. He drinks unsuspiciously, well, he really kinda needs a drink to soothe his burning throat. After drinking a reasonable amount, he turned his head to the male beside him and smiled lovingly.

"You must be feeling hot, babe. You're sweating a little. Here. It'll cool you down."

He said before he lifted the vanilla shake closer to Jungkook's mouth trying to wipe off the smirk on the man's face. Jungkook's brows twitch, anticipating on what Taehyung might do and before he figured out, it already happened.

"Oh my gosh! Kookie I'm sorry!"

They gasped when Taehyung 'accidentally' spilled a certain amount of his vanilla shake on Jungkook's chest but mostly on his crotch area, soaking him wet to his boxers, soaked that his member even felt the coldness of the shake.

Jungkook smiled, a sweet angelic smile that would make anyone fall for him but Taehyung is not just anyone. He knew what lies behind those smiles though he's no different. He, too, smiles sweetly and oh so innocent but they both knew that poison lurks in the corner of their curved lips as tension between them rose higher every second passing.

"Wait, I'll help you clean up!"

Taehyung said as he tried to pull something out of his pocket.

"It's okay babe."

Jungkook replies but Taehyung pouts with his handkerchief already in his hands.

"No. Let me do it babe. I'm really sorry I'm just, y'know, I'm super clumsy."

Taehyung said in an apologetic, sweet tone and leaned closer. Jungkook was about to say something but was caught up with the cooing reactions of the people around them and he smiled at them, half a little out of shyness and half is like for an apology. Taehyung wipes his chest area first with concern laced in his face and Jungkook thought Taehyung might actually won a grammy award cause damn! The boy knew how to act so well until he saw a little sly smirk on Taehyung's face and again, he was caught off guard as Taehyung rubbed his handkerchief on his inner thigh, dangerously rubbing up and down close to his crotch.

"I'm sorry Kookie. I'll have to clean this to prevent it from staining."

He mumbled loud enough for the other people on the table to hear and Jungkook quite got an idea where this is heading.

And there, he was right as he felt Taehyung rubbing his handkerchief sensually around his private area, occasionally brushing against his clothed member.

"Taehyung."

He whispered with a sound of threat but the other, although he was hiding behind the mask of a concerned, a little shy but sweet lover, Jungkook could clearly see the sly smirk he was giving every now and then while pretending to not hear him at all.

That continued for a moment until Taehyung boldly rubbed his palm against Jungkook's clothed member. Jungkook jolted and squirmed in his seat, his eyes immediately roamed around the people on the table, panic taking over him while Taehyung was actually palming him.

Fortunately, their situation aren't so obvious, it being hidden under the table. Jungkook just continued to smile to the others as if Taehyung wasn't rubbing him hard.

Taehyung smiled victoriously as he felt Jungkook's member reacting. The younger caught a glimpse of Taehyung's playful smirk and he ain't losing. No. Not to that guy. So if Taehyung wants this game, he'll play along.

He tightly gripped Taehyung's wrist and Taehyung winced in pain, making him stop from palming Jungkook's growing tent.

"Babe, can you help me get this thing cleaned up in the bathroom? I think we need to wash this off with water."

Jungkook asked sweetly with his blinding smile and Taehyung is quick to notice the other people in the table looking at them as if giving them permission to go and his head snapped back to Jungkook who has a smug look on his face.

Taehyung knew he was being cornered.

He clenched his jaw and for less than a second, glared at the smirking man before his face immediately turning into a sweetheart.

"Of course babe."

Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the wall inside the bathroom cubicle. They didn't say anything but their unwavering death glares for each other explains their feelings at the moment.

"Fuck you Taehyung."

"No, Jungkook. Fuck you."

Taehyung retorts before Jungkook smashed his lips against him while he gladly responds.

Their bodies moved in sync, hungrily kissing each other like there's no tomorrow until the need to breathe interrupts and they both let go. Panting and staring into each other's eyes.

They both mumbled 'fuck'.