•20: Important Jizznezz•

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." 

"Okay I'm sorry. I forgot. Let me rephrase. One manly tear began to fall from his-" 

"Tae." Jungkook growled, voice laced with threat. 

"Tsk. You're too serious." 

"And you're a 24/7 dickhead." 

"Wh-REALLY? Coming from you!? Really Kook?" 

Taehyung faked gasped and Jungkook just did his usual thing, an eye roll and a huff of annoyance while Ana giggled at the two of them. She finds them so funny and cute. 

The rest of the ride was spent with little chit chats and comfortable silence. Ana fell asleep, Jungkook focused on driving while Taehyung was just staring at the view outside. 

Taehyung was quiet, well not really quiet because he was humming songs but yeah, on that level, Jungkook thinks Taehyung is unusually quiet. 

They dropped Ana on a certain restaurant. She said there's someone who will fetch her. Her mate probably. She just didn't say it maybe because it may sound like she's rubbing it on her ex boyfriend's face though that's not her intention at all. Anyway, they said goodbye to her. Hooray. 

"Give that to me." 

Taehyung said as Jungkook lifts his luggage. 

"No. I'll carry it." 

Jungkook responded in his usual bored tone, carrying his mate's luggage but Taehyung grabbed his arm. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung smiled weakly and sighed. "I can carry it." He continued in a soft voice. 

"Tae are we going to argue about this? I've been carrying your bags for the past month y'know." Jungkook replied, exhaustion and a little irritation evident in his voice. 

"But we're here now, Jungkook." The older responded and tried to smile. "You don't have to do this anymore." He continued and internally cursed himself when he heard his own voice falter and shake. 

"What?" Jungkook blurted out. He knows what Taehyung meant but he just uttered a word. You know. It's those times when you would say a word either in shock, disbelief or just because you're caught off guard. 

Taehyung gulped and bit his lip as his hand glided down from Jungkook's arm to the handle of the luggage. He smiled widely as he tightly gripped the handle. 

"We don't have to pretend anymore." Taehyung mumbled, as if he was swallowing his own words. 

There was a moment of silence, Jungkook was just looking at his mate with a blank expression while Taehyung was looking down at the handle. 

After a deep breath, Taehyung lifts his head and looked at his mate with a wide smile. His usual smile.  "I'm turning off the boyfriend mode!" Taehyung exclaimed as he snatched his luggage away from Jungkook's hands, immediately turning his back on his mate and started walking towards his castle-like home. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung said without looking back as he stopped his tracks. "You can stay the night." He continued. 

It's not a question. No doubt, Jungkook would definitely stay the night. When did he ever miss a chance to get his dick inside his mate? Answer is, never. 

So, yeah. They ended up rushing towards Taehyung's room, not really minding the noises they made at around two in the morning. 

"Fuck...Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled when he slammed his mate on the hallway just outside his mate's room.  Well, okay, I guess they were too horny that they weren't able to enter Taehyung's room and now they are hungrily kissing each other just a few steps away from the bedroom where they should be doing the dirty.