•20: Important Jizznezz•

Start from the beginning

But maybe it's the mate bond thing or that he really knows Jungkook so well that he couldn't deny the truth unfolding right in front of him and the truth is, Jungkook hasn't moved on. 

He's maybe wrong or his senses are just playing with him but that's what his guts is screaming.  He just couldn't explain it properly but he knows Jungkook is still very much affected in every move Ana does or every word she says. Like when she touches a topic that relates to their past or something that relates to her mate, Jungkook shows reactions that Taehyung doesn't know if he's just overreacting or he's just actually witnessing how weak and fragile Jungkook really is when it comes to her. When it comes to the woman he loved or still loves. 

Taehyung didn't give it much thought before but now, he's thinking deeply about Jungkook's past and all of its connection to what he became. All that causes him to be what he is in the present. The present Jungkook that Taehyung came to like... or even love. Another thing that he still doesn't know the difference or, at least, not yet. He doesn't realize it yet. 

"Tae." 

"Hm?" 

"Your face." 

"What about it?" 

"You're really an adult, right?" 

"What?" 

"Look here." 

Taehyung turned his whole body to face Jungkook though it's a little less awkward now. Why? It's because the younger stayed silent throughout the whole five hour ride and surprisingly, it seems like he hasn't forgot he has mouth because he's starting to talk. 

"See? You're such a messy eater." Jungkook stated before wiping the sauce that smudged on the corner of Taehyung's lips and on his chin. Though he uses napkins this time and not his tongue and thumb. 

"There." 

"Thanks Kook!" Taehyung smiled lovingly, thinking that at least, nothing should change. Be it the past or the present, nothing should affect what they have because what do they actually have in the first place? 

Nothing. 

Right. Nothing.

They have nothing except satisfying their own sexual needs and being mates is just an icing on the cake. Yeah. Everything started from nothing but empty affection and pure sexual desires that they both agreed upon to. What they have is nothing so, logically, there's nothing that will be affected by some events either from the past or present. 

"You two are so cute." 

Ana commented smiling at the two. Oh. Yeah. They forgot to formally tell her that they are actually mates. But of course, Taehyung wouldn't be the one who would say it. It doesn't feel right so he left that issue to the younger. 

"Tae, you're a vampire right?" 

"Yes. Why?" 

"It's just....you smell so good and I was just wondering how you two met each other. You seem close." 

Taehyung smiled and looked up, watching the beautiful moon as if he was intetnalizing before saying an emotional speech while Jungkook just furrowed his eyebrows, anticipating what idiotic idea his mate will say. 

And he's right. It's a stupid emotional but senseless speech. 

"I saw Jungkook at the park under the beautiful night sky while eating a vanilla ice cream. He's eating an ice cream but he's not happy. He looks so sad then all of a sudden, he dropped his ice cream and he began sobbing-"