"Oh. So he's not cursing my existence anymore." 

"Actually he said, hi you little fucker please go and die." Taehyung gave a wide teasing smile while Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sighed before proceeding to wear clothes.

Jungkook was actually glad nothing changed on Taehyung's behaviour after what happened later that night. He felt wrong, no, guilty is more fitting. Yeah. He felt guilty doing that to his mate but he doesn't know why he should feel guilty. But maybe he found out a reason when he realized that he kept on dwelling on the fact that Taehyung said they are 'friends'. 

He also realized that Taehyung definitely know something since he didn't ask who she was and just left them on the balcony to talk after the short introduction. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung whispered as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's bare waist and burying his face on the younger's back. Jungkook was cut off his thoughts by his mate's sudden act. 

"Fuck me."

Taehyung sensually whispered and within seconds, he was already thrown on the bed with Jungkook immediately crawling on top of him, eyes dark, filled with want and desire. 

Taehyung gulped, starting to feel a little nervous but excited as the heat rise just by his mate's intensifying gaze. 

"Tae." Jungkook uttered before capturing his mate's lips, hungrily kissing him. Taehyung's hand travelled to the younger's head, burying his fingers on the black soft locks while tugging it a little.  Taehyung's moans were muffled in their connected lips and tangling tongues, not minding their saliva's mixing. 

They try to keep kissing as they started to undress, Jungkook swiftly and almost effortlessly help Taehyung in removing his silky blue pajamas.

Now fully naked, Taehyung lie flat on his back, legs widely spread, exposing his already fully hard dick.  Jungkook dipped down and kissed his mate again. He buried his nose on Taehyung's neck and deeply inhaled, loving his mate's intoxicating scent. It's honestly the one thing that he would always love to do but because he prioritize his pride so much, he could only do that during sex. 

"Babe-" 

"No, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered, making the younger halt and look at his mate with a raise of an eyebrow in question. "Don't call me babe." Taehyung continued as he cup the younger's face. He lifts his head and nibbed his mate's lower lip then slowly let go to look at him in the eyes. "Call me by my name." Taehyung seductively whispered and Jungkook just nodded his head, not questioning the vampire's request. 

"Tae...Taehyung.." Jungkook said in a soft voice as he continued to land open mouthed kisses, sucking hickies and creating bite marks all over Taehyung. 

The other smiled in contentment. Hearing Jungkook say his name feels better. He just wants to remember how his name sounds on Jungkook's voice. He wants to keep hearing it as if he was making sure he's the one that Jungkook was holding. As if hearing it over and over makes him feel that he's wanted...that Jungkook wants him. 

"Ah! Jungkook...d-don't play with-ah! my nipples nngg too hard.." Taehyung mumbled when Jungkook begun grazing his teeth on the vampires hardened bud while pinching and pulling the other one. "Ah!mmm~ah!" Taehyung kept on moaning as Jungkook changes from being harsh to gentle caress and then back. He bites then licks in comfort then bites again. 

"Shit...you're really....turned on." Jungkook growled, his mind was being fuzzy, clouded by his mate's strong scent of arousal. 

"Ah!" Taehyung gasped when Jungkook suddenly pushed his legs up, knee folded on either side of his torso.