•17: My Heart Boom Boom•

Start from the beginning

"Ah!" Taehyung jolted and sucked a sharp breath.

"It hurts you damn wolf." He continued, feeling the little pain of Jungkook biting his shoulder. 

"It should hurt. I'm punishing you for playing with me." Jungkook sensually whispered, too close in Taehyung's ear that the older can't help but shiver.

"You're developing a habit of pissing me off first thing in the morning." Jungkook continued before biting hard on the vampire's nape. 

"Ah! Jungkook." Taehyung moaned when the younger's hand slowly moved up from his waist, going to his chest.

"Ahh! mmm...Kook." Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook's hand started sensually massaging his chest, thumbs rubbing his nipples and pinching it from time to time. 

Jungkook retracted from biting his mate's neck and went to suck hickies all around Taehyung's neck and shoulders while biting hard from time to time. One thing Jungkook hates about Taehyung being a vampire is that most marks he makes, disappears after a day or two. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung whined and the other knew that it was a beg for something more. 

"What?" 

"Jungkook, please?" Taehyung pleaded seductively as he arched his back, so that his ass is pressed harder against Jungkook's lower region, feeling his mate's half hard member. 

"A-ah!" The older moaned as Jungkook begun to grind his lower region against his ass, the warm water actually making it feels smoother and nicer. 

"Jungkook-mmm...We don't have much time-ah! Jin hyung's g-aahh!" Taehyung shrieked when Jungkook suddenly inserted two fingers, forcefully stretching him and clearly in a rush. Taehyung didn't mind though. He's used to the roughness after all. 

"Fuck...you feel that? Hm? Do you feel how your hole is sucking my fingers?" Jungkook stated, loving the way his mate kept on moaning and trembling with only using two fingers. 

Taehyung bent down, hands resting on the wet tiles.

"Jungkook nng no time...j-just fuck me already." He requested slash commanded slash actually begged. 

The younger smirked in satisfaction, watching his mate eagerly waiting to be fucked and his cock twitched hearing and seeing Taehyung's vulgarity. It just never fails to turn him on. 

"Ah!" Taehyung jolted when Jungkook harshly pulled his fingers out.

"Ah! Oh f-fuck...Jungkook..nng~ah!" The older gasped when Jungkook immediately plunged his huge dick in his needy hole, forcefully entering him and pushing all the way until he bottoms out. 

"Shit...babe, you really..feel so good.." Jungkook mumbled as he takes the moment of feeling the heavenly sensation of being inside his mate. Taehyung's hole is the best he has ever fucked. It was just always so warm and inviting, soft but so tight. It's tight that everytime he enters Taehyung, it always feels as if it's the first time. It feels as if he was always devirginizing his mate. He also loves the way Taehyung's walls contracts as if he was being sucked deeper, it feels like it was always begging for more, begging for him. 

"Aaah! Yes.. Fuck...nng-so big...babe..You're so ahh! You're so fucking big!" Taehyung kept on moaning and blabbering lewd remarks when Jungkook started thrusting in a brutally fast pace, remembering that they don't have much time. 

Taehyung's moans echoed in the spacious bathroom but all were sent directly to Jungkook's member and the older felt him getting bigger. Jungkook tightens his grip on Taehyung's hips, which will probably leave marks that in all honesty, they both love. He thrusts harder, directly hitting Taehyung's prostate, building the coil in his mate's stomach faster.