•12: Oh my Gawd•

Start from the beginning

"Oh god. Oh....fuck-ah! Jungkook...good..mm~ah nng...so good-fuck.." Taehyung's obscene moans were like rewards to Jungkook's ears that made him feel proud of himself even more while the noises he made from kissing, licking and sucking made Taehyung feel his heat rise even more.

After a while, Jungkook stopped and Taehyung whined softly at the loss of contact. The younger spits on his index finger and brought back to Taehyung's hole, prodding against it and the older slightly backed away, a little surprised by his mate's unpredictable acts.

"Jung-ahh!" Taehyung breathe sharply when Jungkook pushed his finger knuckle deep and started moving it fast without letting Taehyung to take his time to adapt the immediate feeling of being stretched and penetrated.

Taehyung moaned, now feeling ready to have more because Jungkook was thrusting his finger in and out but purposely avoiding to hit his prostate and it's starting to frustrate him.

"Mm~Jungkook...what are-ah! you doing?" He asked in between his heavy and shaky breathing. He was being caught off guard specially when his mate was being awfully quiet that he doesn't know what the other plans to do. So, it took him again in surprise when Jungkook suddenly pulled his finger out and replaced it with his to tongue.

"Ah! Ah! Holy f-fuck...that...ah!! That feels so great-ah! Shit..oh god..Jungkook." Taehyung moaned loudly and gripped the sheets tighter as he lets his mate's tongue fucks his hole. His body shiver in delight, feeling Jungkook's tongue swirl inside him while slowly thrusting in and out. The foreign feeling was weirdly good and he was almost lost in the sensation. Almost.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whined. A plea in disguise of a name. Although he liked Jungkook's tongue, he still wants something more, something bigger, something longer and thicker. Something that could reach deeper and thrusts faster and harder.

Jungkook understood what Taehyung meant but doesn't plan on immediately complying. He then halted his movement and leaned closer to his mate's ear while his finger circles Taehyung's entrance.

"Yes baby?" He replied in a teasing tone not minding the name calling at all since it became natural everytime they were having sex but he didn't notice his mate's body shuddered upon hearing that.

"P-please Jungkook." Taehyung pleaded wishing for Jungkook to stop being a jerk and just give him what he wants but yeah, Jungkook is a jerk and didn't respond and he knows what the younger was waiting for him to do and that is for him to beg.

"Jungkook, baby, please...please I want you inside me now...please Jungkook, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me nice and deep. Jungkook p-AAHH!!"

Taehyung shrieked and his back arched, head tilting upwards while his hands gripped the sheets tighter at the sudden forceful penetration. It was hot and painful. He felt like his hole was burning because of being stretched widely without much lubrication and he couldn't properly breathe because his ass felt suddenly stuffed. But he didn't regret begging for it. It was both pain and pleasure, and those kinds of moments, when two opposite feelings simultaneously occur, are the moments that will be remembered the most.

"So-ah..tight..fuck." Jungkook grunts as he slowly moved until he's balls deep inside his mate's tight hole while Taehyung whimpered and trembled in the process. He let out a contented sigh while loving the heavenly feeling of his mate's warmth and tightness enveloping his cock perfectly. Jungkook was in a trance letting a wave of pleasure travel around his body when his ears heard Taehyung mumbled something.

"Louder, baby." Jungkook ordered and Taehyung tried to even his breathing and speak.

"M-move." He was able to utter and Jungkook did.