•10: Hello, Turn Up?•

Start from the beginning

"Okay. But does everybody really needs to be here?" Jungkook asked, too frustrated to even get mad at Jimin for calling him a shit head. 

"Kook, this is a sensitive issue that might affect our kind. Of course we have to make sure everything will fall under safety." Namjoon frankly stated. 

Add that to the reason why they have to act like a couple. Vampires and werewolves being together is still an issue. They themselves do not really care about that, but the leaders or officials in their respective clans might say otherwise. So, they have to take things seriously and err on the side of caution and the fact that Taehyung is a vampire prince and Jungkook is probably the next Head Alpha are too great to be ignored, specially by the higher ups. For that sake, they needed to be careful not to do or say something that will offend the other clan or else, history will indeed repeat itself. 

"Fine." Jungkook sighed defeatedly and sat down on his newly bought sofa because it seems that two wild horny young men dirtied the old one. Gosh. He couldn't imagine what faces his employees made when his previous sofa was taken out from his office. Don't even forget that most of their employees are actually werewolves from his pack who can definitely smell the stench of sex. 

He mentally faced-palm himself when he thought of that, but as usual, he would just shrug every concern aside by a simple 'Yeah. Fuck. Whatever.' 

"So Jungkook and Tae, you two need to have a perfectly stitched story." 

Jimin explained and started drafting their story, seriously taking notes while others give their suggestions. 

It went all for a while with a lot of unnecessary arguments, basically just Jungkook being the one who's always opposing the ideas but always ending up defeated because no one took his side. Not even his pack mates slash employees slash childhood friends slash friends who are closer to his inexistent heart more than his real family. No, not even them took his side. Fucking traitors. 

"No." 

"But Jung-" 

"Taehyung, stop." 

"C'mooon! It's actually a goo-" 

"I said no and that's final. We're done with this shit." 

"Jungkook, it's not-" 

"Taehyung. I will never act like I was the one who kept on chasing you and that I am someone who follows your every move with heart eyes, I mean, what the fuck? I also don't seem to be a guy who gets jealous over anyone or anything. I'm not the type to be whipped for someone, okay? So stop this stupid idea." Jungkook bluntly stated. 

"O-okay." Taehyung uttered, a little offended. Sadness quickly took over him as he sat down on the sofa. His head hanged low and his shoulders slumped down while his face was clearly pouting while the others frown at the sight, making Jungkook feel uncomfortable. 

He doesn't know if they are fucking with him but they appear to be looking at an adorable puppy who was extremely upset because of a certain meanie while they gave him, the meanie, a look that somewhat directs right into his conscience, digging it up, hoping for it to resurface. 

Namjoon just looks disappointed shaking his head a little while taking glances at Jungkook with a 'what the fuck dude?' kind of look. Hoseok's eyes were like 'you're too much bro' while he also glances at the poor Taehyung. Jin was more of a 'see what you did, you little fucker' while he gave Taehyung soft pats in the back and Jimin. Jimin was just openly glaring at him for making his master sad. 

Jungkook curses his life, his very own existence and deeply breathe. Fuck this and his fucking supposedly friends that are doing nothing but push him further to the edge. 

"Okay. Fuck. Whatever." He muttered and yes, he was being fucked with because after he said those words, they all jumped happily while shouting all the victorious remarks they could make. 

"See, I told he is not that bad." Jin whispered to Taehyung and winked 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"Your face." 

"What about it?" 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung whined in frustration. "We can't go in with you looking like someone just died!" He continued while pouting in front of his mate. 

Yeah. My pride just died. 

Jungkook wanted to say but instead, he just rolled his eyes and breathe deeply before showing a smile, his robotic smile that he has mastered through the years he spent dealing with business regarding matters both in his family and work. 

"There. Happy?" 

"Better." Taehyung answered before facing forward.

They are now in front of Taehyung's house (castle) basically for Taehyung to introduce his mate. 

The vampire released huff and took his steps forward but Jungkook suddenly stopped him, grabbing his arm. 

"What-" 

"I'm like, supposed to be your boyfriend for tonight or something, right?" 

"Oh shit. Yeah. Right." 

Jungkook grabbed his hand and intertwine their fingers. Taehyung's hand was cold and Jungkook thought why Taehyung seemed to be so nervous and where's the sassy, shameless little fucker that he knew. 

"Hey. Nervous?" He asked, though it's obvious. 

"Mmm." Taehyung hummed and nodded his head and he slowly turned towards his mate. He was looking at Jungkook who seemed to be puzzled. 

"What?"

"Jungkook...can I...uh, can we like, make out first?" 

"W-Taehyung what the fuck?" Jungkook uttered in surprise. 

"It just...it would make me relax. Pleaaaase??" Taehyung pleaded and wished that his puppy eyes would work. 

"Just few minutes is okay. I just need it to calm my nerves bec-" 

Jungkook smashed his lips against Taehyung and the other leaned immediately parting his lips and letting their tongues dance with each other while their heads tilt for better access. Taehyung's moans were muffled in their connected lips. 

Jungkook just did it, surprisingly granting his mate's request without further resistance and maybe without giving it much thought because he just couldn't stand a quiet, nervous Taehyung. So as usual, 'yeah.fuck.whatever.' 

After a moment that seemed to be forever, they both let go, looking at each other, taking the time to gasp for air. 

"Taehyung." Jungkook snorted and huffed. 

"Did you get hard just because of this?" He said but his tone sounds amused than a mocking one while he sniffs the scent of his mate's arousal.  Taehyung smiled and chuckled.

"Says the one who has a growing tent." He retorts, eyes landing on Jungkook's crotch and yes, there's a big tent. 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sigh but this time, it's not an annoyed one.