•4:Fucked Up•

Start from the beginning

"But you still have to be careful Tae. If someone would attack you, you'd die easily."

Jimin scoffs.

"I mean, you're practically a powerless little shit who some dickheads crave for." 

Jimin is right and Taehyung knows that too. He is just a weak vampire who would probably die immediately if he was attacked.  You might be wondering why he is 'weak'. Well, the reason for that is the fact that Taehyung hasn't been drinking blood since he turned 17. 

One night, he saw Jimin slashing his own wrist and letting the blood flow to a cup, Taehyung's cup. Soon, he found out that the blood he was drinking were offerings from the purebloods who were serving the royal bloods and he simply couldn't take that because he felt somewhat guilty and maybe in the back of his mind he likes the consequences being as weak and as vulnerable as humans. 

Maybe he likes to be as close to being a human as possible. 

"Yeah, yeah. Now come and get me, my bootylicious knight." 

Taehyung shrugged and after telling Jimin his whereabouts, Jimin came to his rescue and drove back to their home. 

The ride was quiet. It was unusual but the tension says it all. From the moment Taehyung stepped inside the car and their eyes met, the tension and the thick aura quickly built up. 

Jimin kept quiet and so did Taehyung. But they knew. They both knew that after the ride, they will have a serious discussion and Taehyung needs to prepare his ass and his breath for a long ass explaining he needs to do. 

"So?" 

Jimin finally spoke as he sat on Taehyung's bed, shooting him a deadly gaze. Taehyung, on the other hand, stood at least three feet away from Jimin, hanging his head low.

They seriously look like a parent letting his son explain why he fucked up and the guilty son ready to accept his punishment. 

"Chim I, uhh, I can't really remem-" 

"Yah. Spill it." 

Jimin didn't yell but his tone says it all. The venom in every word and the low tone sounding so impatient. It made the royal blood tremble a little. For the first time, he didn't know how to fix his mistake. 

"I-we...had...sex" Taehyung mumbled and the last part came out as a whisper.

"Obviously."

Jimin retorts, eyeing the obvious & proud purplish spots on Taehyung's exposed skin. From his neck to his collar region. 

"...and it...it just happened. I, uh, I didn't noticed that we..."

Taehyung tried to continue but he broke down and tears came flooding. Jimin sighed and like always, he couldn't stay mad. He stood up, face turning soft and concern overtook as he pulled Taehyung into a tight embrace. 

They stayed like that for a moment until Jimin pulled Taehyung so they both sat down on Taehyung's bed. 

"Chim..I-I'm s-sorry...I didn't..." 

Taehyung tried to speak between his cries. His voice cracking and his body trembling while his sobs filled the room. 

"Shh...Tae c'mon, calm down." 

Jimin said as he rubs Taehyung's back in comfort. 

"Chim...what do I do?" 

Taehyung calmed down and looked up at Jimin as he rubs his tears away with the back of his hand.