Chapter 9: Capture and Realization part 2

Start from the beginning

This Pig, that's what he looked like -- Fat, Triple-Chin, Wet Sweat Pockets under his neck and armpits, reeking of old food and washed clothes. While he looked just like one, his actions that the cake - He worked as a Daycare Worker, dealing with the innocent ones (Children); he loved it, it was the perfect hunting ground. Every day brought a new victim. Everyday innocence was lost and his overseers didn't do a damn thing about it, then he would go home and do it again, but this time, to his own. It was sickening, he was a parasite and all parasites are meant to be exterminated.

He was heaving heavily as he tried to run away from me, he doesn't get far and it's quite amusing watching his rolls jiggle with every heavy step. Eventually, he tripped over a hidden root. I decided I was done playing with my food; time for the main course.

I stepped out of the shadows, glaring at the Ruiner of Innocence; he knew who I was... and what I was there to do. He started to crawl back in the mud, just like the disgusting swine he was. "Please... don't kill me! I have a family! A job I love!" He dares...?!

"A Job? More like a Hunting Ground. How do you like it?! Being on the ground, begging me to spare you the torture; just like your victims begged you?!" I barked at him; I think he pissed himself. "Doesn't matter... It's time for retribution for the innocent ones you ruined with your flesh..." I flashed my clawed gloves and crouched down. "You took innocence...now...THE WILDS TAKE YOU!!!" I lunged at him, the tip of my clawed gloves aimed right at his belly but just before I come to slice him open, a blur of black bolted from the bushes and knocked me into a tree a few feet from my prey. 

The impact dazed me a for a brief moment before I shook it off and looked to see what hit me, I growled; the pale face, the black leather attire, the soulless black eyes --Jane The Killer.

"You dare interrupt my hunt, Jane? What the hell are you even doing here?" I snarled at her while rising to my feet. "I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here, Hound." Oh, that again?

"I told you before and I'll tell you again - I have no interest to work for your Master! He is an abomination that kills all, I kill only those who deserve it like this piece of...!" I was going to gesture towards my victim that should have been shaking under the tree, but he was not! He was gone!

"What?! My Quarry!" I started looking around, sniffing, hoping to catch his scent but it was gone as well! How did that fat bastard get away so fast?! 

"The Fat Man? He made a run for it after I tackled you, I needed your undivided attention; so you lost your quarry for the night. Now, lis..." I cut her off by returning the favor. I tackled her into the nearest tree I saw but I held her there by pressing my forearm against her throat, almost cutting off her air.

"No. You listen. I told you, I'm not interested! I'll never be interested! Now, that fat fuck got away and he could hurt more children; I'm not going to let that happen." I point my claws near her eyes. "This is your last warning - Don't come after me again. Don't try to recruit me...or I will make sure that the wilds take you too." With a swift change, I turned into my shadow wolf form and bolted down the trail. I had to find him. He needed to pay.

[Flashback end]

"And that's what happened but even after that she would still persist in trying to get me to join her for a while now." she explained. "there also was another time she tried to convince me to leave to Slender while she left Zalgo." Everyone looked shocked including Slender. "What happened after that?" Sally asked. "Well..."

[Flashback Begin]

I loved nights like this - An Empty Sky full of stars & the crescent moon shining brightly. It's been a while since I've managed to just watch the stars since joining Slenderman as a proxy, I must admit I was skeptical about it at first but being a part of the Creepypastas...part of the family... it's better just hunting alone. They are all so interesting in their own ways... especially her - Natalie a.k.a. Clockwork. I've never met anyone like her, she's... one of a kind. My mind was drifting to the thoughts of the upcoming hunt with her and...