"Thank you again, Your Highness," The Janitor stood up, "Now I will find that stupid brat," The Janitor grumbled as he walked away into the elevator and went down, ready to find the one specific brat.

==================

.: Six and Seven's P.o.V :.

Thanks to Percy, Six and Seven made their way out of the kitchen with no harm. They dropped on a cart full of body bags. Six held her nose and groaned.

"It smells awful," Six muttered.

Seven gagged, "I know," he said and jumped out of the cart and held out his hand to Six, "M'Lady," he said. Six rolled her eyes and giggled as she took his hand and went down, "Why thank you kind sir," Six said. Seven chuckled and they both walked away from the body bags.

They saw a vent nearby and went to it, but it was so long... And add to that fact, it splitted into two.

"Ugh, where do we go now?" Seven muttered and Six thought something... Well... A not very good plan.

"How about we split up?" Six asked and Seven looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?! There is no way I am leaving you alone!" Seven retorted.

Six sighed, "Well, I just thought we would know what both vents leads to, like they say, 'Divide and Conquer'."

Seven sighed, "Six, that saying is for fights. And also, that idea is just crazy, what if you get hungry, or get caught or-," before Seven finished Six pecked his lips.

"Hey, I promise I will look after myself," Six said and Seven groaned, "Fine. But what if we lose each other again?"

Six looked around and saw an unlit lamp, "What if I light up lamps, and maybe you can ask your Nome friends?"

Seven smiled, "You make crazy dangerous ideas, but you also make smart and witty ones."

Six blushed and rubbed her neck sheepishly, "Haha, thanks," she said.

Seven looked at the left vent, "Oh well, we should go. Bye, Six," he said and walked into that vent.

"This is not bye, this is see you later," Six said and Seven looked back with a smiled, "Yeah, see you later."

Six nodded, "Yeah, see you later too," she said and started walking into the right one.

"Wait!" Seven's voice called Six and she looked back, "What?" She asked.

Seven gave her a quick kiss, "For good luck," he smiled.

Six giggled, "You sap," she said and kissed him.

Finally they parted and walked into the vents.

She hoped this was a good idea...

==================

.: Six's P.o.V :.

Six walked deeper into the dark vent, when it got too dark she lit up her lighter, she heard some scuttling noises and she looked back, only to see a Nome.

Six sighed and went on, the Nome followed her then tugged her raincoat, she looked at the Nome, "What?" She asked.

Then somehow, she remembers the Nome, "Reginold?" Reginold nodded, happy to be recognized.

Six smiled, "You want to come with me?" She asked, and Reginold nodded.

"Sure, come on," she said and Reginold followed behind her as she walked on deeper into the vent.

Finally what seemed like FORF*CKINGEVER the vent ended, Six jumped and Reginold followed behind her. Six lit her lighter, only to see a room with an eye, not like the one that turned kids to stone, and a button on a table.

Curious, Six jumped on the chair and pushed the button.

The eye opened showing the nursery room, all the kids were still asleep, and Six's eyes widened, "I can see other places of the Maw," she muttered and Reginold nodded behind her.

Six pushed the button again, the eye showed The Janitor with his arms reattached to him.

Six gasped, "What? But... I was sure we cut those arms," Six muttered to herself. If that no good cussing Janitor has his arms again, he would be searching for the two of them.

Six pushed it again, hoping she would see Seven. The eye showed the Chefs, Percy scolding Gordon.

Six sighed and pushed again. Finally she saw Seven, relief rushed into her and she sighed. Seven was looking around some crates with... Is that a flashlight?

"Ah... Hello Six," a familliar feminine voice said behind her back, Reginold hid behind Six, and Six turned, she saw a dark tall figure looming over her.

"Mom?" Six asked, she was scared and also angry if that figure was The Lady.

"Who else would it be, dear?" The Lady said and Six scowled, "What do you want from me?"

"Ah, I don't want anything from you, aside that I want you in pain and torture," the Lady said as she walked closer.

Six scoffed, "Well, seems like your wishes didn't come true," she said.

"Oh," The Lady smiled wickedly behind her mask, "But it did," she said and pointed to the eye.

Six looked at her confused until she looked back to the eye, she heard Seven screaming as he pounded his hand in the Janitor's hand. He had fear in his face as he was being held by the Janitor, who smiled wickedly down upon him.

"What?! No!" Six wailed and tears trickled down her eyes..

The Lay chuckled and looked down at her daughter, "Six, let's play a game shall we? This game is called 'Find Seven'. All you have to do is look for him, before... He gets hurt too badly," the Lady said.

Six looked at her and she scowled, "I swear if you hurt him I'll-!"

"You'll do what excatly? Hurt me? Six, I am much stronger than you... You can't just about anything I can do... But oh well! Good luck on finding him...... If you can," The Lady said before disappearing into black dots.

Six wanted to lunge at her own mother, but she felt herself falling.

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: MWUAHAHAHAHAH!!! I AM EVIL. I AM UTTERLY EVIL!

Mumu: No sh*t, Author.

Author: I AM SORRY NOT SORRY.

Author: CALM DOWN SIX AND SEVEN MOTHERS YOUR CHILDREN WON'T GET HURT........... THAT BAD.......

Author: Bye!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.