Shipwreck Island

Shipwreck Island

The race was on.

With the sun held captive, our hopes of escape dying in every second.

The dark storm clouds in a sprint after us, thunder booming and the crackle of lightning becoming closer and closer together. The sea rising around us, making the boat twist, buckle and groan, throwing everyone around like rag dolls.

“How are we going to ever get out of this storm?” I yelled but my voice could not be heard.

Fog came upon us like a bullet train at full speed. One minute you could see the gigantic waves, and the next you could barely see the edge of the deck.

The deck was silent, but you knew inside that everyone was screaming for their life, scrambling to get the sails down, securing anything and everything.

How long can we last?’

I could feel the boat stressing under all the pressure, like a rubber band, stretched at full capacity. It will eventually snap.

Soon the boat will sink, and if we survive past that, could we last long in these tremendous waves? Out In the middle of nowhere?

Then all of a sudden there was a giant creaking thud, lurching us forward in darkness.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

This is my first story so I hope you liked it please leave comments and likes and let me know what you think.