CHAPTER 7

The shiny golden light woke him up from his beautiful sleep. It actually annoys him but when his eyes caught the beautiful scenery in front of him, all the thought to shout at the person who did this just vanish like that. Its like a dream come true moment. He saw his beautiful wife standing facing the balcony's sliding door and enjoying the sunshine. He couldn't express how pretty was she. The sunshine made her more glowing. He fell like just wanna hug her from behind. But he can't. He promised that will wait until she can accept this relationship.

Priya : Good morning ! * With a warm smile *

That smile. Its his favourite. All time favourite. No matter how down he was at that moment, seeing that one smile will totally change his mood.

Priya : hey you haven't got up from your bed and you started your daydreaming?

Harish : huh? Sorry what were saying just now ?

Priya : i said good morning 😑

Harish : ohh! 😅 Sorry i wasn't paying attention to you as i was attracted by an gorgeous angel. * Smirks *

Priya blushed at his comment. She is not that dumb to not understand that compliment just now . She just stood there like a blushing factory. Obviously Harish was enjoying watching it. He thought to tease her a bit so he went near her and pinned her against the sliding door. Priya just froze in that position.

Harish : I...want... * Husky voice "

Priya was frezee as an ice and didn't even dare to move even an inch.

Harish : I....want

Harish was satisfied with Priya's reaction. It was something more than he expected.  She was blushing tho. Priya was already scared. What if he ask something that she is not willing to give. She braved herself and ask him

Priya : can you please tell it faster * with her gaze facing the floor *

Harish smiled silently in his heart. He continued.

Harish : I want..... To take my towel * husky voice * can you please move a bit * in a serious tone *
Priya felt stupid with her nonsense imagination. She shyly moved to the side and was about to leave. Suddenly she was pulled back by Harish with his arm around her waist. He whispered in her ears

Harish : you look so gorgeous baby. Cant move my eyes from you.

Priya blushed. A lot this time. She just pushed him back and exit the room in a hurry. Harish was laughing and at the same time he was relieved that at least she wasn't mad at him after what had happened yesterday.