chapter 7

Yuki starts jumping around, laughing too, "Where are we?" Ame askes, "Our new house." Hana replies, as I discover something new, "Mom, Look it, Look it!!!"  I point to a leaning house, that looks like the grass took over it, "Its leanyyy!" Yuki looks at the ground, and looks at the nice little ants, "Aaaants!!" Yuki then bends down showing her cat panties, "Hello, ants!!" Yuki's ears and tail come out, the ants starts getting worried.

I start jumping on the leany structure, "Jump! Jump!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" I then walk back over infront of the house, ame looks before a wall as yuki yells to ame, "C'monnn, Ame!!" That's when a lizard starts crawling up the wall ame was touching, once he seen it he stops touching the wall, and runs over to me, "WAH!" He started screaming until he reached me, "?" Finally that's when hana said something, "Well?" She bent down to get to our level since she was in the house, "Do you like it?" Me and yuki were really quick to say, "I LIKE IT!!" Ame hid behind my leg, and it kinda looked like he was crying, "Can we go home now...?" 

°^°

Hana started cleaning, and fixing the house, making it feel like a home, was already on her list, she knew that it would take a long time to get this place looking nice, but she didn't really mind, once when it was raining, there leaks, so the next day she decided to fix it.

•~•

Hana started biking to a store, she went in to a nice greeting, "...Hello." Hana just turned, smiled and said, "Hello." Then went back to what she needed to do, "So who is that?" The women who greeted hana asked the man who helped hana find a home, "The one who just moved out here..." Hana knew they were whispering about her, but she didn't care, she wasn't fazed, the guy who was just talking continued, "Said she wanted somewhere away from people. She's a bit of a strange one..." The women continued asking question, as hana was just leaving the store to go home, "And her husband?" The guy replied with, "No idea..."//"Job?" He replied with a honest, "Beats me" That's when he had just remembered something, "Oh, Mr. Nirasaki! Please don't be too hard on them this time!" The so-called 'Mr. Nirasaki' just gave him a mental/soft glare.

-_-

Hana was sitting on a stump reading a story to us, " 'Four months after coming into the world, the wolf begins to hunt.' " hana looks down at the book, "'The pups first learn to hunt small animals such as mice...' " Ame, and me watch as yuki picks up a snake, Ame turns to see a tortoise-shell cat, it must of had hurt him, "Mommy..." Hana turns to ame in shock, "...Ame!! What happened!?" We went back to the house, as me and yuki were sitting down eating chips, hana was kneeling as ame cries in her lap, "A tortoise-Shell cat!" Yuki starts protesting on how ame never acts like a wolf, "You're supposed to be a wolf! But you're weak, and that's why it attacked you!" Hana continued rubbing Ame's back as she says some soothing stuff, "It'd okay. It's okay..." That's when I joined in with yuki, "You'll never make it like this!!" Hana noticed this and decided to say something, "Y/n..." But yuki continued for me, "I mean I could beat a wild boar even!!" Since I was only little I wanted to say something to, "I'm not scared of monkeys or goats or nothin'!" Thats when yuki spoke again, " 'Sides its fun when they run away when you chase 'em. And-"//"Yuki." Hana continued, "Even if you do come across animals in the mountains, you mustn't chase them." Thats when yuki asked, "Why not!? I'm-"//"Because it would make your father sad." Hana said as she cut yuki off, "......Please." Yuki just looked down, "Fiiine."//"And yuki be a good role-model for your sister." Hana said, ame looks at hana, "...Mommy." He said through tears, "How come wolves are always the bad guys?" Hana looked down at the books with wolves, "If they're bad... Then I hate wolves." Hana seemed like see was still trying to find some words to say, that's when it clicked, "Maybe. But... I like wolves a lot. Even if everyone else hates them..." Hana puts some of my hair behind my ear, and then rubs Yuki's head, "I'll always be..."

"On the wolves' Side."