first day

Alex’s POV

I walked strait to my room did my regular nighttime routine and got ready for bed.

Tomorrow was my first day of school so I had to get a lot of sleep

When I woke up I did my morning routine and got dressed.
My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans white V-neck shirt that showed my stomach enough to show off my belly button piercing a black leather jacket and matt black doc martins, which had a knife in them.

I walked downstairs ate breakfast said bye to my mom then went to my motorcycle. My bike is my baby I love it.

When I got to school everybody was looking at me, girls with jealousy guys with lust.

I walked to the office got my schedule and went to find my locker I ran into a wall or what I thought was a wall. When I looked up I saw one of  the guys I saw yesterday playing basketball.

“Sorry”

“Nah it was my fault, sorry”

“I’m Lucas do you need help finding your way around”

“ I’m Alexandria but you can call me Alex and yes would you be so kind as to help me find my way around I’m clueless”

“Sure your locker is actually right here he said pointing behind me”

I smiled gratefully got my stuff out of my locker and me and him had the same first class so we just walked together in silence but it wasn’t awkward.

When I got to class I introduced myself and zoned out. I really didn’t need to be here I am ahead in all my classes.

You would think I would drop out of school and be an airhead to run the gang but I was really smart.

That’s part of the reason my gang is so big.

When class was over my next class passed by like the last.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Lucas at a table in the center of the cafeteria with five other guys one of which was the guy that was playing basketball with him.

I walked around debating where to sit when someone called my name I looked up to see it was Lucas.

I walked up to him and he moved over so I could sit with him.

Now that I looked at them they all looked like the typical bad boy heartthrobs.

“Hey”

They looked at me questionably

“Are you new” a guy with black hair said he was not bad looking.

“Yeah”

“What made you move here in the middle of the school year” a guy with blond hair and lip piercing and he was really attractive

“To simplify it people are after me and I can not be caught”

They all rose their eyebrows in sink it was kind of funny.

“What’s your next class?”  The blond guy asked

“Math”

“Me too I will we can walk together”

“Thanks”

As on cue the bell rang

We walked to class together

“I never got you name”

“Oh yeah I’m Myles”