Anthony laughs and claps Chris on the back. "Hey, I see you got yourself a new thing, aye?"

Chris rolls his eyes. "It's not like that. Sebastian and I just started talking."

Sebastian blushes at the sound of his name floating from Chris' mouth. He bites down gently on his lower lip, nibbling and dragging his teeth, anxious that Anthony may start up a conversation and he'd have word vomit.

"Well, you two seemed pretty comfortable."

Sebastian feels suddenly anxious and springs to his feet, clutching tightly at his book. "I— I... I'm getting cold." He mumbles, rubbing his arms for emphasis. "I- I think I'll head inside."

Chris is seemingly taken aback. "Oh.. okay. Come get us when it's dinner time, yeah?"

Sebastian nods then walks back inside of the cabin, speed walking over to his bed and falling face first into his pillow. God he was embarrassing.

"WHATS UP FUCKERS"

Was suddenly heard from outside, erupting a jump from Sebastian. Scarlett Johansson. Wealthy and crazy popular. Sweet and sassy. Someone Sebastian would love to be friends with just like Chris, but was too much of a scaredy-cat to even talk to her.

Sebastian can slightly hear their conversation outside, Scarlett screaming and Anthony laughing. "Seriously!?" Scarlett cries. "He's literally a stranger, Chris and your fucking cuddling with him?"

Sebastian hears Chris groan. "Scar! Come on, he was uncomfortable and I just offered okay? It was actually kind of nice."

Anthony laughs once more. "I think someone's got a crush."

"Oh shut up, Ant. It's not like that. We're just friends."

"Whatever you say, Evans ."

Sebastian's heart drops. That's right. He and Chris were just friends. Nothing more. God, he was stupid to get his hopes up.

Cutting Sebastian from his thoughts, comes a loud knock at the door. Sebastian slowly gets himself off of the bed and crosses the cabin, opening the door with shaking hands.

Emily was stood before him, smiling gently. "Hey, Sebastian right?" She asks.

Sebastian nods.

"I'm just here to tell you and Chris that dinners ready and that it's in the hall just over there." She turns and points to her left over to the large building where students were piling in, yelling.

"O—okay.. thanks." Sebastian stammers, biting his lip anxiously.

"Okay- I'll see you in there." Emily gives him one last smile before turning around and walking off down the steps.

Sebastian closes the door and crosses the cabin once more, opening up the back door to get to Chris and his friends. "D-dinners ready—" he calls, hiding himself slightly in his hoodie.

Chris turns his head. "It is?"

Sebastian nods.