Chapter 19

"Who were you talking to?" Mom asked as we exited the house.

Say 'No one" Anna, NOW!! He harshly whispered.

"N-no one," I repeated.

"You sure?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. I was staring off into space and snapped out.

"Y-yea, I'm ok,"

Mom looked at me before turning her gaze to the wheel, starting the van up.

We ended up in a clinic.

I asked Mom why we were here and she replied:

"It's for the best.."

"The best?!"

Mom looked shocked.

"Angelica!! That's not how you talk to me. I'm doing this for you."

Ooooh!!! Nate smugly said. Busted!!

Shut up!! I yelled back at him in my thoughts.

He just laughed insanely and his expression quickly changed in a flash.

"Angie, estàs bien?" Mom asked, snapping me back into reality.

We'll deal with this later...I muttered, leaving my mind as a lady guided us to a room.

A moment later, a man came in, saying his name was Drake Anderson. As he sat down, he began to ask me questions about the abuse, and the scars Nate left me, both emotionally and physically.

I stared at my nails, not saying a word. "Angie, pumpkin?" Mom asked gently, placing her hand on me. I didn't know why, but I got upset and told her not to touch me.

"Angelica, it's okay..talk whenever you feel like it." He told me.

I had enough.

I jumped up and ran out, tears stinging my eyes, along with cutting my scars open.

I was traumatized by him..

After that, I was grounded for three weeks. I didn't care, for all that matter.

On the way home, Mom told me that she was disappointed in me, saying that I would never act that way, traumatized or not.

I leaned on the window and sighed and began to shake.

"I'm sorry, Ma..lo siento,"

(A/N: SUPER SORY 4 NOT UPLOADING!!!! I've been a bit busy watching YT, along with scool...heh...°^° Nu kill meh...pwease?)