Fixed

I don't own paw patrol
I think the story is nearing. Depends if I extend the end to another chapter.prolly won't though.I want to start another story that isn't chase x Skye(overrated) Maybe in the future but no rn.

Everest is preparing herself because she is gonna try to fix chase.She has liked him since she joined the paw patrol.But it seems like living in the snow and ice makes you insanely good at hiding your feeling for ones you love. It's about 9:30 and the pups should be asleep. (For some context it's been 2 days since Skye and Everest talked about fixing chase.) She is trying to think of ways to get him out. Until she just gives ups and lets her heart talk for her. She walks over to chases pup house.She knocked on the door and she heard nothing. She waited a bit more and still no response. She started to walk away but she then she heard "what do you want Everest" coming from the pup house in a sort of a growl. "Chase.I want to talk to you about something"she said. "What is it." Chase responded. "Can you come outside of your pup house so we can talk normally." Everest asked. No response. The door just opened and saw chase.He looked fine. His eyes weren't red anymore and his fur was straight.The only thing still there are the tear marks on his cheeks. "Looks like some one got some sleep." Everest joked.Chase just gave her a are you serious look. "Let's go over by the beach.there should be light because there's a full moon."Everest stated. "Ok"chase mumbled. As they were walking Everest was thinking what to say and chase was thinking about how much of a waste of time this is. Then chase broke the silence. "What are we doing Everest?" Chase asked.
"I wanted to ask you something for along time chase."Everest started. "I know what happend between you and Skye.I was hiding in a bush." "I knew I smelled liver" chase said. "I wanted to let you know that it's okay.There are plenty of fish in the sea."Everest said.She took Skye's advice and tried to calm him down. "I'm not the only fisherman.Skye likes Marshall and I can't do anything about it. She's the only shot I had at getting a girlfriend.No one likes me. I saw rocky's survey."Chase responded.His eyes were getting watery. "Chase your assuming that no one else likes you. How do you know if someone else likes you." Everest responded. Chase didn't know how to respond to that. Everest gave chase a hug to calm him down. "Chase"Everest said. "Yeah"he answered. "Would you believe me if I told you I liked you." Said Everest.Chase just looked at Everest and smiled. "Do you?" Chase asked. "Yeah" Everest responded. Chases face lit up and he asked her "so your telling me that you heard me get denied by Skye and left to cry in my pup house for how many days."chase said. Everest just looked at chase with a sad face. "I'm just kidding" chase said. "You had me there chase" Everest said while nudging chase. "Do you wanna go out on a" chase said before getting cut of by Everest. "Yes I would love to chase." Everest responded happily. "How bout we get back to the lookout and get some rest for that date"chase said. "Sure.Race you there"Everest said and started running. Chase quickly caught up and beat her there. Before they said their goodbye for the night they gave each other a hug and saved a kiss for the date.

Next chapter will be the last chapter.