Happy birthday?!?

I don't own paw patrol
Enjoy

Chase woke up to a buzzing phone on the table. He checked it and it had Katie's profile on it.It was the emergency phone.He answered it and Katie's face popped up and she said " chase there as been a break in at my pet shop." "Ok Katie I will be right there"chase responded.He hopped in his police cruiser and headed towards Katie's.When he got there he saw a door with a hole in it.someone must have broke the door and unlocked it from the inside.

When he got there door had a hole in it and it was opened. Looks like someone threw a rock at the door and unlocked it he thought to himself.He was sniffing around until he picked up a scent inside the building.His nose was amazing.He smelled out all 7 pups and the 2 humans inside the building. "All nine of you put your hands or paws up."chase said.He turned on the light and "SURPRISE" everybody said.He almost fainted.Everest was surprised on how he smelled out everyone in the room.The others weren't to excited because they already knew how great his smelling was. After awhile of dancing and partying the pups were getting tired.So they cut the cake and sang happy birthday.Chase blew out all the candles in one blow.They ate and hired a cleaning crew to clean the party up.The pups went home we're getting ready to go to bed. Chase went over to skyes pup house.He wasn't quiet enough cause Everest heard him walk past her pup house.She peeked outside and saw chase and Skye walking towards a ledge in front of the moon.She hid in a bush to listen to what they were saying. "This is a nice view chase."Skye complimented. "Thanks I come here when I can't sleep." Chase responded. After 20 seconds chase broke the silence. "Skye." Chase said. "Yeah"Skye responded. Chase inhaled and exhaled. "Skye, ever since you joined the paw patrol I liked you.You are so brave and calm and nice and the list goes on and on and on into outer space.I have wanted to ask you one question.it is do you wanna go out?" "Skye looked at chase with sad eyes. "Chase I wish I could say yes but."she was cut if by chase with watery eyes. "It's fine.you don't need to explain why you don't wanna go out." He said. Skye got up and went to her pup house. Everest heard the entire thing.She watched chase just sit there and stare at the sky. Chase got up but slipped and almost fell of the ledge.Everest was about to go help him when rubble came to pick him up. "What are you doing chase!" Rubble exclaimed. "I was fine.I just slipped.I come here when I can't sleep."chase responded. Rubble was about to say something but looked at chases eyes and saw water marks in his fur.And his eyes were red. "We're you crying chase?" Rubble asked. "Why would I be crying"chase responded. Rubble just looked at him and went to his pup house.Chase did the same.Everest had to wait for chase to walk to his pup house so he wouldn't see her.After chase went to bed Everest walked to her pup house and went to bed.