𝗑𝗏. 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾.

𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔... !
𝖺 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙰 𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙱𝙸𝙾 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.
015. CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
🦋🧜🏻‍♀️🌧 ━ 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ↯ 🍓❜ ✿ ೃ࿔
𝑁𝐴𝑅𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸. ❝ 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝙸'𝙼
𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙼𝙴
𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙾! N & K. ❪ 🧚🏻‍♀️🍒🖇 💭 ❫

✿ ೃ࿔ AT FIRST, nuvia's party feels like any other party; the living room is filled with a bunch of high teenagers (nuvia doesn't even recognize half of them), the kitchen and basement are basically the same and well nuvia's room? occupied too. but not just by anyone.

it was pretty obvious mattia and nuvia had sneaked up to her room after everyone had gathered to sing her happy birthday. he had taken her hand in his and had both disappeared soon after. no one bothered to follow them though, especially not after hearing that mattia was planning on giving nuvia her birthday present there.

no it wasn't what you're thinking, though mattia did joke about giving her a baby for her birthday, it was a ring. and no it wasn't a promise ring. in his words it was "a ring to make up for the fact that i can't exactly give you an engagement one.. yet." and nuvia cried, although this time it was tears of joy.

but as predicted, their moment was ruined when their friends had barged in and dragged them all the way downstairs despite knowing to leave them alone.

and soon after, while everyone was playing uno, nuvia began to notice how differently kairi had been acting. she could see he wasn't having a good time, not even with his own girlfriend, who had the biggest smile on her face, by his side. so, with a frustrated sigh, nuvia grabbed his arm, led him upstairs and out the back door near her pool.

"what's up with you?"

kairi just shrugged and contemplated whether or not to answer her with a "what do you mean?" but eventually ended up staying quiet. nuvia frowned and crossed her arms. "i know there's something bothering you, kairi. and i want you to have fun tonight so just tell me what i can do or say to make you feel better."

awkward silence came after that but kairi could still hear his heart pounding in his chest. he felt like he was gonna throw up or faint, and his hands felt sweaty. "i don't wanna be with aisha anymore." he blurted out and instantly regretted it when he saw that the soft expression nuvia had on her face had left.

"what the fuck kairi?...why not?"

"you know, at first i thought that i could date aisha. and i would always try to convince myself that she was good for me, because i 'liked' her and she liked me right? but every time i looked at her, and it wasn't your face looking back at me, i would think to myself, 'what the fuck am i doing?'"

nuvia just stood there, trembling because of how angry she was and because of the cold november wind hitting her exposed skin, and tried to process everything kairi had said.

"so you're saying you never liked aisha this entire time? that you've been playing with her feelings? and for what kairi? i literally told you you didn't have to date her if you didn't want to so why the fuck did you agree—"

and then he kissed her.

it was mainly to shut her up but also to show her why. to show her that even though he was miserable, it wouldn't have matter if she was happy. and because..

"because i love you."

he loved her. he really did. and everyday sucked ass because mattia got to her first. everyday he regretted waiting so long to tell her how he felt. and now she finally knew.

"what the fuck?"

MICHELLE'S MESSAGES!
it was the girl who plays nuvia's
birthday today🥺 scorpio tingz
be like 🤤😈😖😻
also i promise the book with kairi
and aisha's perspectives on this
will be out soon😔✋