Chapter 1

Hey ! It has been a while.... Here the chapter 1 and 2 ! Hope you'll like them !

" Elyne ! " roared the blonde girl, " If you don't go, I'll tell Sister Catherine you're here !"

Elyne was the smallest and the most stunted girl of the orphanage. She had long brown hairs and amber eyes. Because of her difference, other children bullied her.

" Please don't, Zoe, I just wanted to see the new mommy and daddy." she explained.

The older girl dangerously walked to her. She stood in front of her, smirking.

" There's no parents for you." she chuckled pushing Elyne down.

As the little girl fell on her butt, her bullies started to laugh.

" What's happening here ?" scolded a woman.

" Elyne isn't doing her work !" Zoe told, grinning.

" Elyne," the religious pulled her by the arm, " you know rules."

" I'm sorry." cried the child.

" Now go and do what you have to do." the woman's voice was cold and low.

" Yes, Sister." she nodded and ran away.

" And try to not start a fire, freak !" Zoe added.

Elyne could hear them laughing. She wiped her tears and headed to the heater room. Because of the rainy day, ovens were cold. She hated when it happened because she had to climb inside to start the fire. Sometimes, she would burn herself but most of time she would end up covered by ashes. She pulled her jacket off and awkwardly climbed into the cold metal case.

---------------

The grass was swept away by the sudden wind. As the Tardis appeared, leaves and grass flew by it. A short moment later the Doctor stepped outside.

" Earth. " he stated, sounding a bit disappointed.

They decided they would let the Tardis lead them to their future child, she knew where they had to be.

" Don't pout," said River, " Humans are cute actually."

" And undely rude ! "

" Like father, like daughter." she teased.

She grinned when she saw her husband's cheek turning red and looking away.

" Let's go." he said.

They walked until they reached a small orphanage. Girl's Home.

" Oh great, a convent. " commented the Doctor.

River softly hit him with her elbow.

" Ow ! " cried the Doctor.

River glared at him as she knocked at the door. An old nun opened the door after some minutes.

" How can I help you ? " she said coldly.

" Good morning, we're Mr and Mrs Smith and we would like to raise a child."