And she was interrupted by the bell. Nina perked up, rushing to her feet to get to the door, letting Flynn know to "stay on his best behaviour."

Opening the door, Nina's smile instantly widened at Harry, hair still long, a tote bag draped over his shoulder. "Got ice cream and lemon soda." He said with a smile, approaching her to wrap an arm around her waist, bringing her close for a quick yet soft kiss.

"Hi." Nina giggled slightly, smiling up at him. "Flynn might be joining us for a while before he goes out on his date, is that okay?" She asked quietly, letting him in and closing the door behind him.

Harry nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Don't mind, love. Think I'd love to know him better."

"What? Want to get an approval?" She joked.

"As I should." He replied, taking his shoes off and following her to the sitting room where he saw Flynn lounging.

"Hey, man," Flynn stood up, both him and Harry greeting each other with a quick hug, "Sorry I'm crashing your date for a bit."

"I'm sure you're welcome to stay, man. Got enough ice cream and lemon soda."

Flynn's face twisted, looking at Nina then back at Harry, "She made you drink that?"

"What? It's good." Harry laughed.

"Yeah, keep him." Flynn told Nina, plopping back down.

"I'll go get the table ready."

"I'll help you." Harry moved before Nina put her hand on her chest.

"Why don't you and Flynn get to know each other better? I won't take much." She suggested with a smile, reaching to take the tote bag. "Still need that approval, don't you?"

Harry smiled, eyes travelling to her lips before he nodded. "Shout if you need help."

She only patted his chest before leaving, Harry sitting on a chair that was beside the sofa where Flynn sat. "How's it going?"

"Um, not to kill the vibe," Flynn leaned forward, glancing where Nina had left to before looking back at Harry, "I know you're famous as shit and all but don't hurt her."

Harry was taken aback, although he was expecting that seen as Nina had told him all about the close bond her and Flynn had and how they looked after one another.
"I don't intend to."

"If you plan on disappearing or ghosting her after all this, then just-" He breathed, "Spare us the damage, yeah?"

"I'm not planning on either, mate. I'm not playing with her." Harry assured him, giving him a nod.

Flynn sighed, leaning back. "Sorry if that was too much but-She's a great person. Doesn't deserve being lied to or the shit she went through. Has she told you?"

"About what?"

"Last relationship?"

"Uh no," Harry shook his head before clearing his throat, eyebrows furrowed together, "No, she hasn't."

"Yeah well it was shit." Flynn let out a low whistle, "Anyway, need to look out for a dude named Mick, might steal her." Flynn was joking, but Harry's face paled and Flynn noticed. "What? Know him?"

"Uh no, just that it's her number neighbour?"

"Yeah," Flynn nodded, "Told her it's probably catfish but she likes talking to him. They're friends though. Kind of like texting therapy, really."

Harry hummed, scratching his chin.

"You okay?"

Harry's eyebrows went up as he nodded, "Yeah, yeah. Great."