Chapter: 1

Scene start..
A girl came out from her washroom nd moving towards her dresser.. she started wearing her ornaments(earnings, bangles etc ) and then she put one stroke of eyeliner.

Then a girl calls her nd she turned back...
Girl: aayi vish (yes guys she's vish Hooda)
Vish: jldi kr Bela (and here our lead Bela Mittal)

Vish is her bestfriend from childhood, since 3 years they live together in the same apartment.

And the conversation ahead...

Vish: Bela take my car. And I gave uh the file, right?

Bela: oh yes!

Vish: and uh have all the questions??

Bela: yes.

Vish: you know where are uh going?

Bela: I do have a GPS. Don't worry vish I will be alright.
Both giggles

Vish: Are uh wearing this? (Indicating towards her coat)

Bela nodded in yes nd pecked her forehead.

Bela: bye vish, see uh.

Vish: bye, come soon

Bela: okay!

Bela took vish's car nd started driving... after 25 min she reached her destination. It was a hugh building (STAR industry). She come out of the car nd entered in the building...
She's in the lift, After a couple of mins lift stopped on floor no.15. A girl was standing near reception comes to her..

Girl (assistant): Miss Hooda?

Bela: umm, ya

Girl(assistant): may I take your coat?

Bela: oh, yeah..umm

She put off her coat nd handed to the girl, she was beat nervous bt manages her self.

Girl(assistant): Mr. Sabharwal will see uh now.

She just nodded

Girl(assistant): this way please.

Bela: okay!

Girl(assistant): Mr. Sabharwal has a conference at 11:30, right this way.

Bela again nodded nd opened the door of the cabin. As she was opening the door her leg tripped nd unexpectedly she fall down.

That's for today only. I hope uh guys like it. I know there will some people who already read this chapter as I told uh I posted it on Instagram bt cause of some issues I lost my account (behirholic_sarah). So those uh already read this part please ingnore it .     

_sarah❤️

BEYHADHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें