Double Suicide

Lance POV

I was so tried. Emotionally and Physically.
I had just had a panic attack and I was sitting on my bathroom floor with cuts and bruises. Yippy self harm.
What would happen if I decided to end it all?
Maybe Voltron could be better and actually succeed because i wouldn't be in their way. You know what?
I went over to my calendar and pointed to Saturday.
In two day I will end my life. Now that my date is settled I will avoid the team and only train.
Yup perfect plan.

Keith pov

I can't wait until saturday. Why?
Because it's the date I'm going to end my life. I will finally be free of my self hatred. My Panic attacks and suicidal thought. And my self harm.

Shiro POV

Lance and Keith have been acting weird. Keith locked himself in his room while Lance only traines. I'm getting worried what if they are planning something stupid? I should give both of them a truth fruit and see what they say. What's the worst that could happen?

3rd person POV

Shiro got the truth fruits 2 days later and dragged both Keith and Lance in one room where they can't get away.
After giving them the fruit Shiro asked
"So how do you guys feel?"
"Like I want to die" Both of them answered at the same time.
All three of them went pale.
Keith and Lance looked at each other and Keith asked a question
"What are you doing on Saturday?"
"I'm going to end my life" Lanced replied and covered his mouth immediately.
Shiro looked in disbelief.
"Me too" Keith answered without thinking.
They both just stared at each other as Shiro locked them in. 'Saturday is tomorrow! Good god!'
Keith and Lance just realized that they were in the same boat. They both showed each other their self harm scars and talked about their worst panic attacks. They bonded over being suicidal.
After Shiro told the team they Locked Keith and Lance up together on Saturday but eventually let them out on monday. What the team didn't knwo was that the boys were planning a double suicide.
Shiro gave them another truth truit or so he thought he did. They just put it in their pockets. Short asked questions and they convinced him that they weren't suicidal anymore.

Wednesday came and it was time.
Little did the team know that they were about to loose two great team members that day.
Then the air lock opened.
The team rushed over and found Lance and Keith dead floating in space.
They read the suicide notes after grabbing them and taking the body's and cried for day and years.

Dear Team-
Hey guys sorry im doing this. Sorry Shiro that we lied to you. We didn't eat the fruit we slipped it in our pockets.

Coran- Thank you for telling me stories of Altea. You have such great stories.

Allura- I'm so so sorry for flirting with you. I did it everytime I felt suicidal.

Pidge- Hey gremlin. Find your family for me.

Hunk- You wre my best friend and I will never forget you.
Thanks, Lance

Keith only wrote on how he was sorry.

The team was never the same again.