Chapter Ten: Date Night

This is the longest chapter yet.

Chapter Ten

I woke up to my alarm clock, 8:45 good, I have over an hour till I have to be in class. Then I remembered, its Friday! Then I get the weekend off, and can sleep in.

I’m a morning person, don’t get me wrong, but this week has been emotionally draining, I feel like it’s been a month since I got here. Nope, less than a week.

Already were coming to the end of September, only two more months, and I get to see my parents. They never miss a Thanks Giving. I miss them, even if they only acknowledge my existence every now and then, they’re still my parents.

The other part of what makes today amazing, is my date with Aiden tonight. I didn’t think I was be so excited for it, but after spending more time with him, I don’t think he’s the asshole I believed him to be. But I’m also convinced he’s hiding something.

I took a shower, and blow dried my hair. I walked to my closer, and grabbed my favorite dark washed short shorts, and a red corset top from Jors closet.

I’m actually really liking wearing them. They make me feel confident and sexy. Maybe we can go shopping together and get me some new cloths. I love having my roommate the same size as me.

“You look hot” I jumped.

“God Jor, you scared me”

“Sorry. You done in the bathroom, I need a shower”

“Yeah, let me grab my make-up”

I went and grabbed it, and started by applying some concealer, and then some light foundation, before adding powder, and a little bronzer and blush.

Then taking the tips Jordanna gave me, I put on some natural colored eye shadow, and blended it, then eye liner and mascara.

“I see you were paying attention yesterday” She said once I put the mascara down. I jumped again and she laughed “At least I waited for you to put it down before saying something”

“So do I look good? And I hope you don’t mind me borrowing your top”

“Nah, you’re fine. And you look great. Now go and make Aiden drool.”

I laughed and grabbed my bag and a sweated that just covered my shoulders

“Wish me luck”

“Nah babe, you don’t need it” and with that I walked to get my morning coffee. I ordered it, and waited.

“You look hot babe” I smiled, I knew that voice

“Thanks, you don’t look so bad yourself”

“So about out date.” He trailed off

“Second thoughts?”

“Defiantly not. Just wear something casual” I raised my eye brow at him, and crossed my arms across my chest. 

“This not casual enough for you?”

“As long as you bring Jeans and a sweater for a change of clothes, I think you’ll be fine”

“What exactly are we going to be doing”

A man handed me my coffee and smiled at me suggestively. I was far from used to the attention I was getting from all the guys, it was like high school, except the girls had better things to do then sit and glare at me, which was a relief. 

I waited for Aiden to get his coffee, and then we walked slowly towards the arts building, we had 15 minutes to get there, so we were in no hurry.

“So, you going to tell me where were going?” I asked