SEO

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION is a technique used by webmasters and internet marketing professionals in which they optimize a website as per the search engine guidelines in order to improve its ranking in the SERP. The concept of SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION was introduced in the beginning of the twenty first century by Google when it became the dominant search engine. Drida infotech is the best SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Company in 2020 as we understand how Google works and keep us updated with the changes in Google policies and algorithm updates. In the early days of establishing the company, Drida Infotech was not focusing on providing SEO services to the world and work for own. However, after researching a lot over the internet we found that most of the SEO companies on the internet are either fake or have less knowledge of the work and are fooling people and playing with their businesses and dreams. This is what inspired us to change the internet and start educating people and help them choose the right company to work with. We educated everyone that how to identify a legit or a fake website offering SEO services on the internet. We gave them the questions they should ask to every SEO company before just believing on what they are saying to find out if they know the real SEO work or not. Whenever you go to Google these days and type in any keyword related to SEO, you will see at least 4 websites at the top and 4 at the bottom as well which are using Google ads so that they can show up at the top in the search results. This becomes possible if a website owner gets a Google ads account and run a campaign and pay Google for each clicks. Therefore, any new website can pay Google to rank itself at the top of the search results and Google charges hefty amounts per click for the keywords related to SEO. Now, everyone should understand that Google organically places 10 websites only on the first page of Google and then others are using Google ads to promote their websites as well which means there will be a total of 17-18 websites on the first page wherein the organic limit is only 10 web pages. In other words, the SEO optimized websites which are ranking in top 10 gets less exposure just because few newbie sites are paying to Google to rank them higher. This is how everyone needs to differentiate if they got landed to a certain website which was using Google ads or it was ranked at the top organically. Drida Infotech does not support using paid ad services for its own reasons as for most it cannot be the cost effective solution and also it is not fair to those webmasters who have been trying to rank their website organically and they see a new website at the top of the search results out of nowhere which is a insult of all the hard work they put in while doing SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.