Welcome to my life

{Zak}

Flashback

*mic muted*

"Haha he has no idea!"

*mic activated*

"BAD GET ON!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT SKEPPY!!!!"

"Get on you're server."

"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!" Bad screamed as he saw that his spawn had been destroyed and replaced with a cube with Skeppy's head on it. "SLASH SLASH UNDO!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ok Zelkam you can undo it."

"Alright fine." He undid the cube and bad saw his completely ruined server.

"User has disconected from the server."

End of flashback.

Ever since then he hasn't Answered me. Not on discord, teamspeak, twitter, facebook, imessage, nothing. He wont even answer my calls.

RING RING RING!

I get up, put on my long sleeve shirt, throw on a hoodie and some jeans, put on my headphones and backpack, and start to walk to school. I start listening to "How could you leave us?" by NF. Then i get notification from twitter.

'Just moved, going to start my senior year of highschool now.' It was Bad. I close the tab. Yah, i still follow him after a year, sue me. Please don't actually. I walk into the school and, as usual, get tripped, called names, and pushed. Then i see Jake. I gulp.

Skip to after beating cause I don't do beatings.

I try to get up, but fail. He beat me harder since it was the first day of school. Everyone laughs. I then see someone i never thought id see again.

BBH.

I get up and ignore the pain. I run to the bathroom, and sit down in a stall. I take out my razor and make 7 deep cuts. I pull my hoodie back down. I don't pay attention the rest of the day in school, partly cause I was looking at Bad, partly cause i knew it all already.

I ran home, then i decided to record a video on invaded lands. I was trolling hackers.

(This means its in the minecraft chat, if I do # before the message its in staff chat.)

#how do i troll this hacker, shadowuchiha177?

#Get in teamspeak now.

#hokeyp gosh waht are yiu talking about zelkam?

#i said now.

#okey gosh yuo idot. Btw i knwo ur eyep adrees.

#you two lumbock

What???

You were gone for a year!

And????

And??? Really?

Yah dude that was cruel.