Chapter Twenty;

Club

A/N
this is a extra long chapter:)

Valentino hurried over to Chanel and immediately lifted her up then went inside to their bedroom as he gently placed her on the bed.

At this point he was freaking out and had no idea what to do,

'Should I try wake her up or just leave her?' He chewed on his lower lip.

Sighing, he went to his closet to put on pyjamas.

He had then came back and sat on the couch as he went onto his iPad.

There was a couple of emails that needed checked,

Two hours later, Valentino grabbed his MacBook and sat back on the couch.

After signing in he had went on the Internet and he searched up Chanel Caeson,

He began to read every detail and went through the images.

Whilst looking at the pictures of Chanel, he heard her move and mumble something.

Immediately he shut the laptop lid and put it down on the table,

And slowly went over to the bed and laid beside her.

It was all quiet and peaceful, especially Chanel.

He stroked her hair then slowly drifted too sleep.

In the morning, Chanel had woke up, forgetting what happened.

She turned around and saw Valentino beside her topless.

'Wait a minute.'

Instantly, she threw the covers off and saw Valentino in only his boxers, but this time
she suspected something bad.

Chanel began screaming and freaking out then without any notice, she had fell off the bed backwards.

She didn't know if she should laugh or cry,

When she opened her eyes, she saw Valentino leaning over the bed and looking down at her with his gorgeous brown eyes.

"You okay down there?" He spoke in his raspy morning voice.

'Damn' She bit her lip.

"Chanel?"

Just when she was about to respond, her phone was ringing somewhere near by,

'No way! I left my phone here and forgot to get it back.' She remembered.

She sat up and turned to her back scanning for her phone. When she turned back to Valentino, she saw him look around in panic.

His expression was obvious that he had also forgotten about the phone.

When he looked back at Chanel, she narrowed her eyes and swiftly got up.

Without hesitating, she pushed Valentino then climbed on top.

Valentino looked up at her.