Chapter Three;

Little Miss

"Her. I choose her. I want this girl to be my wife."

'Um, wait? Is this guy pointing at me? What even? Wife? Pfft.' Chanel began to laugh nervously and break eye contact with Valentino as she walked over to her father and hugged up with a huge smile plastered on her face again, completely ignoring Valentino.

"Heh, hey papa, hey girls. Oh! Hey Cal-" She hugged everyone yet they still didn't seem happy, as she was about to say hello to her older brother and hug him, her sister interrupted.

"STOP! DON'T HUG THAT MAN! H-HE'S THE REASON YOU'RE GONNA MARRY THE MAYORS S-SON! DON'T EVEN GO NEAR HIM!" Paris began to scream.

"Hey, Hey! This isn't my fault! He chose her! What can I do?!" Calvin spoke back as he wrapped his arms around Chanel pulling her in tight.

"WELL HE WOULDN'T HAVE! NO ONE WOULD BE HERE CALVIN IF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT US BEFORE RUNNING AWAY WITH HIS BLOODY SISTER!" Paris screamed louder as she stomped the ground with her boot causing everyone to go completely quiet.

"What? Calvin?" Chanel slightly pushed her brother back as she looked up at him.

His jaw was clenched as he looked away from her, facing the wall with guilt and anger all over his face as Chanel moved her hands away from his chest and took a step back.

It was too much for Chanel to take in.

She put her hand on her forehead and tripped backwards.

All she heard was distant voices calling out her name but everything was a blur. The only thing she wanted to do was just to shut her eyes.

Just before she could, she found herself caught in the handsome mans strong arms that wrapped around her petite body.

She felt safe. So that's why she let herself go into sleeps arm.

Though the fact that she had ignored Valentino had made him feel embarrassed. It slipped out his mouth. He had watched her hug her family until one of her sisters began to shout.

Her words were harsh and Valentino wanted to grab her and just throw her out the window but he held hisself back as he watched Calvin and the sister argue.

Whilst Chanel took a step back and placed her hand on her forehead before collapsing.

But just before she fell hard into the ground, Valentino quickly rushed over and caught her in his arms whilst her family frantically shouted in panic.

She looked at him before shutting her eyes, he then began to worry.

"Oh no, no, no you have to keep your eyes open. Come on." Valentino moved the strand of hair that laid on her motionless face.

He slowly picked her up bridal style and placed her carefully on the sofa.

He slowly goes on the couch and leans over her as he puts his knee between the gap of her legs and the other on the ground whilst he places a hand on her cheek making sure she was okay.

Suddenly a thought came to Valentino's mind as he froze, leaving his hand flat on the girls cheek.

'If she was awake and no one saw she fainted and walked in us, they'd have the wrong idea of us!'

Minutes had past and Valentino was still leaning on top of the girl, stroking her cheek, whispering for her to wake up. He was scared, especially for a girl he doesn't even know properly.

Everybody had left and went into the kitchen to calm down leaving Valentino alone with Chanel and his impulsive thoughts.

"Damn. You're quite gorgeous." He mumbled.