𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Okay so right now she most likely ready so she's probably listening to music and reading." I told Luke as I softly open her bed room door.

"Alright." Luke whispered. "You tie her then I'll blind fold her."

"Sounds like a plan." I whispered as I nodded.

We walked into Vanessa's room seeing her with her head phones on drawing in her art book on her couch she had in here.

"This is too easy." We high five each other before I rushed behind Vanessa starting to tie her up.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed as I continue to tie her. "Luke! Jay!"

Once I was finished Luke quickly blind folded her and wrapped one of her scarfs around her mouth.

"Let's not make it too easy." Luke shrugged.

"True." I nodded. "Grab her bag and phone I'll carry her up."

"Alright." Luke nodded as he grabbed Wolfy's bag and phone and I carried her bridal style.

We hurried out her room down the staircase and out of the penthouse.

When we were out we rushed to the roof which was good that it was just one floor above us. We got in the roof saw the helicopter so we rushed into it.

"Alright Jerry head to John Quincy Adams Middle School." Luke told Jerry the helicopter driver.

"Yes, Mr. Ross." Jerry nodded as we all ignored Vanessa's mumbled yelling in between Luke and I which was most likely thrown to Luke and me.

"This is the best prank ever!" We exclaimed as we high five each other.

"But you know when Jessie finds out she's gonna kill you." I told him.

"Only if she finds out." Luke pointed at me.

"She's gonna find out, dude." I told him with a duh expression. "Wolfy's her cousin they tell each other everything."

"And by then I'll be by Kipling's cage." Luke nodded.

"You do realize that Kipling is scared of Vanessa when she's out to get even, right?" I asked him.

Luke shrugged saying, "Either way I'll be the co-owner of this so I'm good."

I shrugged accepting that answer.

After five minutes we had arrived on the roof of the school luckily everyone was inside the school so no one was up here.

"I'll be back, Jerry." Luke told him as her grabbed Vanessa's stuff while I swung her over my shoulder with her kicking me.

We rushed into the school which no one noticed for some reason.

"Alright where should we put her?" Luke asked me as he looked around.

I thought about it for a moment but getting a bit distracted with Wolfy kicking me in the stomach.

"Oh, I know!" I exclaimed. "The janitor's closet!"