"Mr. Wang-" Mark whispered

"Don't call me that, you can still call me Jackson. Even Jia Er if you wanted, but not Mr. Wang."

"Yes, Jackson." the smaller mumbled

Mark could feel Jackson's chest rumble, "Good boy."

The younger pulled his head back lightly by using the grip in Mark's brown locks. The smaller moaned loudly, eyes squeezing shut. The American heard a soft 'shit' before his hair was pulled again. He moaned again in response. He couldn't help grinding down. His body doing as it pleased.

Jackson's hand slipped into the back of his jeans. Hand gripping his ass through his boxers. Mark's eyes opened again.

"Jackson, please." He whined

"Please what, baby?"

Mark didn't want to say what he wanted. Becoming embarrassed from just the thought of it. So he pressed his ass down, causing it to rub over the other's boner.

Jackson took in a sharp breath, "That won't work, love. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you. And that goes for anything, not just this."

The American shook his head lightly. Jackson squeezed his ass again, rougher this time. Mark whimpered in response.

"Fuck, please. Please, Jackson. I need to cum." He struggled out

The hand smoothed over his abused cheek, "There you go."

The warm hand left long enough to reach around to Mark's front. Long fingers grasping his button, popping it open easily. Then grabbing the zipper and pulling it down. He watched Jackson slip inside his boxers, pulling out the American's dick.

He moaned lightly at the feeling. There wasn't much pressure, but after going so long without it, it felt like heaven. The hand started to slowly move. Sliding down his shaft and coming back up, twisting at the tip. A thumb grazing over his slit. Mark squeezed Jackson's shoulders. Hips thrusting into the hand around him.

"Shit baby, you look so good like this."

The smaller moaned at the compliment. Jackson rewarded him for the noise by tightening his hold. Moving his hand faster as well.

Mark's hips stuttered, thighs tensing as he tried to get used to the change. He knew his face was becoming splotchy the longer this went on. His cheeks a bright red. Hair starting to stick to his forehead.

He felt a tug at his hair, making him moan louder. Head lolling back into the hand.

"You have to be a bit quieter. You keep up this noise and everyone will hear you." Jackson cooed

Mark bit his lip at the thought. The whole office hearing him moan on his first day. The embarrassment almost made him want to get caught. He felt a spurt of precum slide down his dick. The Chinese man's thumb pressed down on his slit, making Mark let go of his lip and gasp. His head snapped back forwards to look at Jackson, who was smirking slyly.

"You like that idea don't you? You want your workplace to know just how good you feel? Want them to hear your gorgeous little moans?"

His hand was quickening and pressing firmer. Mark's vision became blurry as tears started to well up. His release tingling under his skin and coiling in his stomach.

"Jackson." He moaned

His boss hummed, "Yes, baby?"

"I'm gonna-"

Jackson smiled at him, "Go on then. Cum for me."

The older wrapped his arms around the other man's neck. Head falling onto his shoulder as he quickened his thrusts. His eyes falling shut and a silent moan falling from his lips as he spilled into Jackson's hand.

He was panting quietly as he worked himself through the aftershocks. He mewled when Jackson's free hand worked through his hair. Gently pulling out any knots that would show what they had done.

Mark finally stopped moving his hips. Pulling away from the broader man's neck to look at him. He was met with the sight of Jackson's soiled hand. The American's cheeks heating up again in embarrassment.

" 'M sorry." He giggled lightly

Jackson smiled at him while reaching for a tissue box, "Don't be, it was well worth it."

They settled into a comfortable silence as they put themselves back together. Mark climbing off of the comfortable lap and tucking himself back into his trousers. Jackson tried to fix his hair the best he could. Making it look normal apart from a few hairs that were starting to curl due to the older man's sweat.

Once they finished Jackson grabbed Mark's right hand. Mark watched him kiss the back of it before a paper was slipped into his hold.

"Go on out. You've been in here for quite a while. They'll start to wonder."

Mark nodded, squeezing the mysterious paper once his hand was let go of. He gave himself one more check before heading to the door. He took a deep breath and turned the knob. Opening it and feeling a cold rush of air. He shivered as he walked out. Door clicking shut behind him.