Hanbin X Junhoe

Category - Smut

Request - Junbin

Top Hanbin
Bottom Junhoe

Kinks
-post sex affection
-daddy kink
-voice kink
-dirty talk
-play toys

______________
B-day
______________

-Junhoe-

Fuck our stylists.

They can go suck the left end of a sewage drain.

They go and make Hanbin look so damn good. And they put me in skinny jeans.

Do you know how hard it is to hide a boner in skinny jeans?

It's not easy!

But I somehow managed it during our whole Show Music Core performance. Yet hearing him rap and scream his lungs out certainly did not help the problem.

Once the performance was over we all quickly exited the building and got into our car to go home. I sat in the back next to the window. I watched as the moutain Chan crouched and sat on the opposite side of me. Leaving the middle seat open.

I smiled as I saw Donghyuk, guessing he was going to sit in the empty seat. My smile faltered when I saw Hanbin tap Dk's shoulder.

I heard him saw something about wanting to sit in the back. So Dk nodded and sat in the seat in front of me instead.

B.I. then followed behind him and sat between me and the maknae.

"You did a good job today Junhoe-ah."

I smiled slightly, "Thank you hyung."

He nodded before talking more, "Do you think you can help me with this when we get back to the dorm."

He pointed to his hair. I remembered the stylists curling it into springs before taking a cbrush to it. Making hi hair frizzy and big.

"Sure, you'll have to wash it first though."

He placed his hand on my upper thigh, "Okay, thanks."

I swallowed thickly and said you're welcome. He smiled once more before squeezing my thigh as he moved his hand back to his lap.

I looked away from him and out the window. I breathed in deeply through my nose, trying to calm down my own body.

As soon as the car stopped at our dorm I bolted. Not waiting for any of the other members to get out first.

I got into our dorm as soon as possible and hurried into my room. I closed the door behind me and ran to my closet. I shuffled everything around until I found an amazon box hidden under clothes and shoes.

I pulled it out of the closet and moved to my bed. I opened the top and pulled out a few pieces of clothes that were covering what I really held in the box. I placed the clothes on the ground beside me. Not caring if they would get dirty or crumpled.

I then reached back into the box and pulled out a cock ring and vibrator.

-Hanbin-

I watched June run out of the car and into our dorm as everyne else started to get out. Once it was just me and Chan left I got out myself. I walked into the dorm, heading straight for the bathroom.

"Hanbin." I heard someone coo

I turned around to see Jinhwan sitting on the couch. He was smiling teasingly at me as if he knew something I didn't.