"Thanks for having us, it's been a blast," Hugh answered, shaking his head at the playfulness between Amelia and Eddie Redmayne, there had been a few articles about the closeness between Eddie and Amelia, but both actors had denied any rumors as neither of them liked their other. Yet it had caused the media to go in a frenzy especially with rumors spreading about Amelia being with Harry.

Amelia walked out of the building with Hugh and Eddie behind her, they had returned to London for the last of the interviews and Amelia loved being home. After parting ways with Eddie and Hugh she called Kate

"Hey, the interview's over, can you pick me up from Starbucks?" She asked

"Yeah, I'll head there now," Kate said, she had returned from her honeymoon with Will 6 weeks after they had gotten married, and they had returned to staying back in Kensington Palace apartment 1A. Amelia knew that they were trying for children but didn't want to rush it as they were waiting for Amelia and Harry to finally tie the knot and have kids as soon as they were married.

"Alright thank you, love you so much," Amelia said, Kate laughed on the other end

"Yeah, I've heard that one before." She said before hanging up on the actress. Amelia rolled her eyes and walked the Starbucks that they always went too, after getting her favorite drink she waited outside for the usual royal car to pick her up and once it did she let out a sigh of relief. The driver, Luis had opened the door for her and Amelia saw Kate sitting there like the Duchess she was, she looked happy about something which made Amelia curious.

"So, how'd the interview go?" Kate asked

"It went alright, I'm glad it was the last one, I can finally stay home at Kensington because I missed it so much while touring for the movie," Amelia spoke, Kate nodded as Luis drove the Duchess and Amelia straight back to Kensington Palace, they had been a little discrete about being a royal car as everyone was still excited about Kate and Will's wedding 8 months ago, they were all counting down the days till when the royal couple would announce that they were pregnant.

"We're glad too, it means that we can spend more time with you, you've been gone for ages it's weird without you two at home," Kate said with a small smile on her face

"I'm glad to be home," Amelia said once the pair had arrived in Kensington Palace, all ready to head upstairs, Kate had invited Amelia over for dinner which she had accepted, Amelia was tired but overall happy to be home as she had finally finished filming for Les Miserables and had to do two months of interviews. They reached apartment 1A and Kate stopped at the door

"There's a little surprise for you behind this door, in three, two, one-" Kate opened the door and Amelia saw nothing in the living room aside from Will and-

"Harry?!" She said, confused and excited, Kate laughed and pushed her cousin inside. Amelia raced at the man, still dressed in his army clothes which indicating he had just gotten home - or couldn't have been bothered to change because he was too excited in seeing his fiance first.

"What? When did you come home?" Amelia asked

"About an hour ago, Will picked me up," Harry said

"Why didn't you tell me?" Amelia asked

"Because I wanted to surprise you first. I know how much you hate surprises." Harry said with a chuckle, he still had an arm around his fiance's waist as he looked at his brother and sister-in-law who were smiling at the pair in front of them. Kate thought about how cute it would be if she and her cousin were pregnant at the same time, she and Will were going to have at least two years together before deciding to have children (all so Kate and Amelia could be pregnant at the same time) however her cousin did not know about these plans yet and only knew that they wanted time together before starting a family, which was half true.

"Yet you did it anyway, and I'm going to let it slide this one time only because I love you," Amelia said, giving him a kiss on the check that made Harry pout, he'd not seen her in ten months and all he got was a kiss on the check. Will laughed at his brother's expression only to get a glare in return. Kate smiled again as she watched the pair confess their love for each other as she grabbed Will's hand. Amelia's heart was happy, to say the least, that she was finally able to see the man that she truly loved once again. She'd only spent three weeks with him after Kate and Will's wedding before he was deployed. But it had been enough time for the pair as they both knew that no matter what they tried Harry would have to go to Iraq anyway. It only made their relationship stronger as they knew that no matter what obstacle came their way they would always manage to find some way to overcome it. And Amelia hoped that they would be able to keep doing that, especially once the news of their engagement comes out from the Royal papers.

Harry and Amelia's engagement and dating timeline would not be revealed to the public until at least 8 months into Kate and Will's marriage. But they didn't mind waiting because then that meant they would be able to have a few more months of peace before the public became a part of their lives. And Amelia also needed to be taught the proper ways of being a lady now that Les Miserables had finished filming. She did not regret making this her last movie, it meant that she could finally begin her life with Harry and her cousin. Being on the same level as them and not feeling like she didn't belong there. Putting those thoughts aside, Amelia loved her life. She was getting married to the love of her life very soon and had just ended her career in the most beautiful way that she could ever do so. Little did she know, that Harry had been following her progress with filming for the movie because he didn't want to be fully taken away from the girl that he loved. They did phone each other whenever Harry was able too, which sometimes meant early in the morning for Amelia, staying up either reading or watching DVDs on the television.

Now that Harry was back, it meant that the couple could spend some time together before he had to return to royal engagements and before their lives turned upside down with future wedding planning. But, Amelia wasn't thinking that far into life, she just wanted to live in the now.

"How was the interview?" Will asked he was sitting on the couch watching the pair move to the one opposite him and his wife.

"It was good, I'm just glad that they're all over because then I can just focus on my upcoming duties," Amelia said, Will, smiled. Knowing full well that his best friend would most definitely handle the pressures of the press and being engaged to a royal. She had been around the press since her cousin started dating him and when she became an actress as her job. He wasn't too worried and if she was, it was her desition on whether or not she would stay or leave. And he wouldn't force her to do either. He loved her too much to force her into something she didn't want to do, he knew she would pick the right path and stay on it. Which is why he knew that she was the best person for his brother, he knew that she would love him until the end of her days and whatever else happens.

Amelia couldn't help but think about how grateful she was to have Harry finally back home in Kensington Palace. Just to be able to hold him and kiss him and call him hers again as they both walk into a brand new pathway that would be their combined future. And whatever they did there, they would do it with open hearts and honesty.