Part Two (LEMON)

(Y/n)'s POV

Three months have gone by and Levi is still here and has become my roommate which I've come to like, though he is one grumpy, bossy, sassy, asshole of a man, lucky I was train by a man like him which means I'm used to it. Although I feel like he's more of a maid then a roommate.

Levi is a clean freak for sure, he was so happy to see something new for him to clean with like a vacuum and mop. He uses those almost everyday and he makes me clean also when I don't have work.

I showed Levi how to use the laundry machine and took him to the laundry mat to use the dryer.

Or I'd had taken Levi to get groceries and he was like a free princess from a castle in complete heaven at the different cleaning products, not to forget he nearly brought the whole tea boxes off the shelf.

That day I couldn't help but gush how cute he was that I had to take a picture. He was like a kid on Christmas Day.

But these few months have made me delusional as to think he'll like some like me. He's starting to open up to me.

I mean Levi could say whatever before, but now it's like he'd say something dirty to tease me or purposely brushed his hand against my ass. or just loves to 'somehow' walk into the bathroom when I'm half naked.

I had unwillingly, developed feelings for Levi more and more each time we've spent the day together, the more scared I get thinking I'm just gonna hurt myself again.

During my time in the army force, my ex for 3 years had been seeing some girl for almost a month, I knew that bitch in my old job. She was my close friend well not anymore.

Since that day, as well as losing my older brother, It had become hard for me since I've never socialised with another human in years.

which means I have no filter meaning I say whatever comes to mind. But I do know not to spurt out anything that'll send me to an early grave meaning my real feelings.

Years of practice.

-

We were currently watching anime show called One Piece which we've gotten to Sabody and he seemed to enjoy it yet annoyed at my adorable cinnamon roll Luffy.

"Straw hat-ya"Law came on and I looked at Levi as he had a confused look.

"Tch Why does he sound like me?"Levi asked and I sweat dropped.

"Uhhh well..."The door bell rang for the pizza I ordered. "I'll go get that!"

I quickly got up and got the pizza after paying the pizza boy.

I got back and placed it on the coffee table.

"You gonna tell me brat?"He asked with an annoyed glare as I already taken a bite of the slice which made him sigh.

"Sorry did you say something?"I asked with as I munched. He glared at me.

"Tch your clearly trying to ignore my question, something I'm not really fond of brat"Levi says darkly as he stared into my soul.
His eyes were now like as if I'm staring at dark, storm clouds.

I swallowed hard losing my appetite and start moving away from him as he started to come closer.

"Please stop coming any closer"I say as he didn't seem to show any care of my plead as he came closer. I was pinned to the to the couch.

"I didn't peg you to misbehave"Levi says as he stared into my eyes. I yelped as I was flipped on my stomach.

"Hey now Le-shhh"I was cut off by I feel his lip to my ear, his warm breath brushed against my exposed shoulder. I gasped when he took a hold of my hips in his hands.