Part One

(Y/n)'s POV

Dream

My eyes couldn't believe the world of candy, chocolates and all sorts of sweet you could imagine. Like I'm in the Willy Wonka factory. I see a giant red gummy bear (my favourite) I ran to it and was about to tackle I-

*Thud* OW! Shit!

I jolted up from my bed when I heard that noise. I grabbed my knife before getting up from my bed and approached my living room.

"The fuck is in my house?"I say turning on the living room light and gripped my knife in defence seeing a man in some military uniform. "Oi the hell are you doing?"

The guy turned around with a defensive glare as he went for his weapons but he cursed seeing them not there. I just stared at him with a tired look.

"Who the fuck are you?!"He shouts getting to me as I just stared at him unfazed.

"I'm me and this is my house"I say yawning. I turned to look at the clock on the wall seeing it's one in the morning and sighed in annoyance. I looked at his appearance and arched my eyebrow. "You look oddly familiar yet I can't think to care who you are right now"

"Just where the hell am I?!"He shouts grabbing a hold of my shirt and slammed me into the wall making me groan at the rough impact.

"Fucking out of space"I say through my teeth with a breathless giggle as I feel his glare hardened only making my giggles become louder.

"Tch this is not funny, I don't have time for this nonsense, I'll make you run 20 laps"The guy says I paused looking at him with an arched eyebrow. "And clean my room"

"Pfft Dude this is 'My' house that's perfectly clean....I tried not to let my giggles get a head of myself but I failed miserably with a 'pfft' and started laughing once again. "I'm not running a marathon, those times for me are over"

"Tch just tell me where the fuck I am brat?!"He says losing patience pulling me off the wall only to push me back more harshly. "Or I'mma kill you!"

"Planet 51"I say and his face contoured in confusion as I laugh once more.

"The fuck is Planet 51?!"The guy shouts. I growled.

"Planet, fucking earth!"I shout back. He was taken away by that.

"Huh planet earth?"He says confused losing grip on my shirt as I sighed walking to the couch and collapsed clutching my head. "Oi don't fall asleep on me just yet"

I just look up at him and responded with a thumbs up making let out a 'Tch'

"Oh right what's your name again?"I say as he came over to face down at me as I stared up at him tiredly he leans down.

"Tch Levi Ackerman"He says and I gasped really loud sitting up as my eyes went wide.

But me being clumsy I head butted the famous 'Levi Ackerman' making both of us groan and clutch our heads. "Tch damnit brat"

As painful as that was I couldn't really register after hearing that name.

"Holy shit...Holy shit!"I shout standing up and started to pace. "How's that possible that you 'Levi Ackerman' just come out of nowhere to this world"

"Oi"I hear but I continue. "Oi shitty brat"

"Honestly I don't even know if that's possible, but this is seriously something that's has to do-

"Tch brat shut up would you"He says standing in my path making me crash into him as he had a tight grip on my shoulders, while glaring tiredly. I sighed rubbing my forehead.