01 - 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔.

Start from the beginning

pErVy dAnKi 😍👁👅👁
WOULD LIKE TO FACETIME...

accept  ✓         decline

     it startled me quite a bit but i pushed it down and almost immediately pressed the green accept button.

"yo homeboy." i greeted nonchalantly, focusing on setting my phone on the the plant. all that revealed on the other side of the screen was an almost-completely blonde male with topaz-like eyes, glinting like there was no tomorrow. i could tell he was shirtless due to his bare collar bone. the camera peeked next and kyoka on the side with her phone out.

"heyy, gorgeous." he rasped. i would usually classify denki kaminari as a pervert, taking that about him unattractive but that was kinda hot. i rushed to the cabinet getting a cookie, taking in a bite was basically fulfilling my needs.

"calm down losers, it's only 9 a.m." kyoka spoke.

"pffft, so what?" denki questioned like it was nothing. jiro stuck the middle finger up at him.

"that wasn't very godly of you, jiro!" he yelled through the phone.

"pFfFt, sO wHaT?" she mimicked.

     as they argued back-to-back, i came back to but in the background, in denki's plain sight. intently cursive dancing like it was a sport.

"so... you guys just wake up? y'all sleep naked together or somethi-" bitch didn't even compliment my cursive dancing.

"OH HECC YOU!"

     i narauto-ran back to the island, grabbing my phone in the process.

"i'm gonna call you later, i think yaoyorozu's nearly done making breakfast." i grinned excitedly.

"aww so soon that you have to leave me." he frowned.

"whatever, bye big baby." i ended the call.

━━~*. TIME SKIP AGAIN (SORRy •︿•)

"your cooking NEVER disappoints, momo!" kyoka complimented while downing the rest of the contents that was in her glass.

"why thank you." she smiled faintly at the compliment before she noticed her cheeks swept with pink.

     a rumble of footsteps trailed down the nearby stairs. expectant that it might be yaoyorozu's parents, but no. seeing a familiar face that i grew to hate, it being almost identical to yaoyorozu's. none other than momo yaoyorozu's twin, of course. isoyama momo.

"morning peasants." she contaminated the refreshing air of sex and victoria's secret perfume. her longer black hair was laid out freely, quite opposite of yaoyorozu's go-to ponytail. Isoyama slightly had the same sense of humour with yaoyorozu, and it showed. she revealed herself in a black robe that sank down below her knees, the tie being loose enough to see that she was wearing nothing under that robe. i rolled my eyes at her presence.

"what womanizer took your night this time?" yaoyorozu spoke first, her bored tone expressed that we were feeling the same way.

"wouldn't you like to know, sister?" isoyama smirked smugly, her hair falling over her eyes that revealed to be not pure.

"put on a shirt for god's sake." i grumbled through a full mouth.

"and TAKE A SHOWER!" yaoyorozu retaliated, ushering her twin back upstairs. the air was tense.

"what a slut..." we all unknowingly muttered to ourselves, i looked back up at my two best friends on the verge of rolling on the floor.

     the rumble of steps came back but slower this time. maybe she was sorry for being a bitch to me all these years. i hmpfed while sipping the cup of tea yaoyorozu made for me not too long ago.

"i said go take a shower you- wOah you're not my sister." momo said. i was confused by her choice of her words. by catching sight of the frequent patchy purple skin and spiky black hair, i spat the hot tea on the floor.

"DABI?!" knowing dabi, my eyes examined the older guy in search of a snarky answer.

"you two know each other?" kyoka asked, suddenly more interested in her surroundings.

"uH- YEAH!" he was a family friend i guess. i knew him through his mom being friends with my mom. i knew only a few of his siblings... one was my age but he goes to a different school. i think his name was... toederdoki? or something on the lines of that. shame, that toederdoki guy was it for me if you know what i mean ;))

     anyways,me and dabi used to talk a lot when we were kids but when puberty hit him- damn does he still have an emo phase. he rebelled sorta until he left the family house which was just a few years ago. i heard dabi's circumstances were kinda rough so i decided not to meddle with it. plus he's not technically the favoured child (so i've heard), much like isoyama so i sorta get why... y'know.

     i saw dabi physically stiffen when he saw me.

"pretend i wasn't here." he stepped back upstairs dangerously slow.

"you hobo just had sex with my sister, how am i supposed to pretend you aREn'T herE." momo responded. yaomomo might be really nice but she can be extremely blunt. dabi, being dabi, chose to ignore her comment.

"say hi to your hot brother for me!" i said with a cheeky grin, winking at him when he looked at me like i grew horns.

"hold up... what hot brother?" momo questioned hastily.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

a/n - but dabi really said "fuck them kids bro" literally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WORDCOUNT; 1327

UP NEXT; CHAPTER TWO!