Chapter 3: One Sunny Beautiful Day..

One sunny beautiful day my husband came over and asked me if I could come and talk? Now we see and call each other a lot so yes I knew it would happen but just thought he wanted to talk about finances. I get outside and he takes my hand and we walk. He tells me" Babe I found the love I was missing. I want to make this work I miss you...come back home." Oh my, really? It really just worked? I started to jump and scream and thank everyone. So happy to have what I lost. So from that point on we have been together forever and going strong.

I did doubt in the beginning but one day I just didn't. I always knew we were meant to be together. Not a day went by that I didn't picture our 2nd baby, or us being together, us being a family again. So we did go to the hotel for our anniversary...and it was awesome.

It is such an amazing feeling when you finally get what you attract. Dont get upset if it's not in a day or two...the things that take longer are the ones that are the best! Dont ever doubt, let go of your fear and you can have whatever you want. I'm so happy and extremely grateful for finding God through all this. I know it was God that brought us back.

I am blessed and grateful for all that's in my life. Have Faith don't loose it....

~ END~