Sleeping Over

Evans POV

*driving with El to her house to spend the night with Mason & Jenn*

"So what do you think about my sister and Mason?" I asked.

"Honestly? I think it's really cute. I just hope it works out because I don't want it to ruin all of our friendships, you know?" She said resting her chin on her hand.

"Yeah. I don't want to have to beat up my best friend for breaking my sisters heart either"

She giggled at my response.

"So what are we gunna do tonight?" I asked.

"Well, mom said Mason & Jenn were sleeping so we'll just wake them up, eat ice cream, watch movies, play life. The usual." She replied

"Sounds good" I smiled.

We pulled up to their house, and walked in saying hey to the parents, and walking straight into Mason's room. We found them cuddled up together sleeping. Eleanor took out her phone and snapped a picture of them.

"Ready to wake them up?" She asked.

"Yupp"

We ran to the kitchen, grabbed a paper towel, ran back to the room, twirled the end of the paper towels, and started to tickle their ears and noses. It was hilarious watching their noses twitch. Until Mason went to move his hand and ended up hitting El in the face.

"Oww!" She yelled hitting Mason back. He sat straight up at her, rubbed his eyes and then started laughing. Jennifer was still sleeping so he started tickling her. She opened her eyes slowly and stared at him.

"Jerk" she hissed.

"You still love me" he said pulling her into his lap and kissing her.

"Whatever" she giggled.

*Eleanor's POV*

I have to admit. I kind of wished Evan and I were dating too. I am really happy for my brother and Jenn but still. I sat on the edge of the bed with one leg under me.

"So what do y'all wanna do first? Life or movies & ice cream?" Evan asked.

"Ooh! Life!" Said Jenn excitedly. "It's my favorite!"

We all chuckled.

"Alright, Life it is" Mason said.

We all got up and walked upstairs to the game room. We had bean bag chairs, tons of fluffy blankets, a big TV, a Wii, Kinect, pretty much everything you'd want in a game room. I got the electronic Life game out, and everyone took their seats in the bean bag chairs. We began playing, and continued to play for almost an hour.

Mason ended up winning, and then we decided to watch Taken, since we were planning on going to the theatre to see Taken 2 tomorrow. We had a microwave and a mini fridge/freezer so I handed everyone their favorite drinks, and put some bagel bites and pizza rolls in the microwave.

Jenn got Dragon fruit vitamin water, Mason got red Gatorade, Evan got Mtn Dew, and I had Sprite. Once the pizza rolls and Bagel Bites were done, I put them on a huge plate, and grabbed a small bowl of sour cream. We all talked about how excited we are about Taken 2, while the previews were on, and got comfortable on the couch.

When the movie was halfway through, and it was around 9:30 pm, it started raining. When it rains, Jennifer always freaks out and if the power goes out and it starts storming, she gets panic attacks. We were all used to it, and to get her to quit freaking out, Evan would have to hug her, and rub her back until she fell asleep. It wasn't weird to any of us. They were just really close, and had a good brother/sister relationship. The only other person that could calm her down was her parents. It started to rain harder and we all just stared at Jennifer, pretty much waiting for her to freak out.