Punishment / Offspring

(A/N: this is a mashed up chapter)

Shane's POV

     After  Piper left to bath, I searched the files on the bed and as I was looking through it I felt different kind of things
Guilt
Pride cause my wife actually did all these by herself
Pain
Anger, I was angry with myself
Shame, cause she warned me and I chose to believe Sophia cause I thought Piper hated her and wanted me to take unjust actions on her.

      After everything I realized that her whole plan was to shatter my marriage,hand over my company to Bãø. I gathered everything and I decided that I will talk to her immediately she comes out.

Piper's POV
   I turned on the shower and cried. I was suddenly feeling nauseous abd very dizzy. I ran to the sink and I puked. I rinsed my mouth and went to the cabinet, I took out a pregnancy test stuff ( I kept it so when I needed it I will just use it). I peed on it after 10 minutes it was confirmed positive. I was happy but with the situation right now am not telling Shane.

      I discarded it,wore a red nighties that showed my curves. I came outside only to be pulled up agabist the wall.

   " Shane let go of me!" I shouted he only looked at me with pleading eyes

Oh those eyes!

      " Please sweetie am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt to you, am truly sorry" he begged and I huffed. Am going to give him a silent, sexual frustrating punishment.

     I kissed him deeply and once he was into it, I pushed him away.

   " Thanks for finally letting me go" I said as I walked to the bed I let my towel fall from my hand so I picked it up knowing a great deal if my ass was on show. I heard him groan but I ignored him and went to bed.

       He went to bath and came out in only his briefs. Showcasing his abs and muscles. I felt the bed dip behind me and I felt him pulling me closer to him but I pushed him away

   " Shane please just leave me alone" I begged and laid down to sleep but I sure know that I felt an arm around me before I slept.

***************************************
Well that's what I've got.

Sorry for the late update....had a writes block.

Pls vote ASAP
FYI  I love u guys