What's happening?

Piper's pov

       Shane and I got into a private jet some reason I felt that the security was way too much and tight. We got settled in.

        " What can I offer you sir? " I heard a half naked hostess asking Shane. He looked at her with a disgusted look.

      "Nothing " he said. She turned to me and before she could asked I interrupted her:" I will go with the same decision as 'my husband '"I said laying emphasis on my husband.

       She walked away looking embarrassed. When she left both Shane and I laughed. I stood up to explore the plane when Shane grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him so I was sitting on his lap.

        " Shane! " I whisper yelled. "What? " he asked sucking on my neck bone. " stop it we are on a plane and anyone could walk through that door " I said trying to make a point.

       He didn't listen and just when I got aroused and moaning, one of Shane's employee came in:" sir, I've pre......" he looked up and was shocked at the sight of Shane and I.

         Shane chuckled lifting me off his lap while I was blushing like a mad woman. "well, sorry Victor that you had to see such a wonderful sight and you're lucky cause not everyone is see such a beauty. Hope you loved it " Shane said.

      "Shane! " I yelled hitting him on the arm. "that just sent tingles down my spine " he replied while walking towards Victor.

       "come on Victor let's finish our work " Shane said leading him to the door while I decided to explore the plane.

Shane's pov

     I had a guy whose threatening my business and everyone in the business world are sensible enough not to cross my path but this guy seems to be foolish.

       My phone rang - it was Kane. My most favorite and trusted agent .

****phone conversation ****

" sir,I've got the trash" he said. (in case you don't know trash means the foolish guy).

"Good! Now get as much information you get from him and kill him plus don't forget to torture him. Make him feel like his' in hell" I ordered.

"yes sir that will be my pleasure" he replied.

****end of conversation ****

   I turned to Victor. "well the fools being caught so I don't think there's any need for the meeting with the EEA" I told him and he nodded.

Piper's pov

    While exploring, I came across a room and heard Shane's voice through it. My curiosity got the best of me so I eavesdropped but I could only pick a few words through a slight crack on the door, I saw Shane on the phone.

     After some time Shane spoke :"Good! Nor get as much information as you can from him and kill him plus don't forget to torture him. Make him feel like his' in hell" he spoke.

      What!  My head was  gonna explode.

      He turned to Victor and said " well the fool's being caught so I don't think there's need for the meeting with the EEA" .

     They were heading towards the door so I ran back to our cabin.

What's happening?  Is shane a killer?  What does he mean by kill, torture?  Ugh!  What is happening?

************************************ (gasp)  what's happening?

You're confused?  So am I.

  Any thoughts in mind then comment.

Keep reading and we'll know' what's happening'? 😉