Epilogue

Three months later

*Laney POV*

I stretched my arm as far as it could go, reaching towards the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet. How did I ever get stuff up there in the first place?

"Harry!" I pushed the stray strands of hair back off my face and scowled in the mirror. All this packing stuff was taking a ridiculous amount of time. Of course most of the stuff was Chad's which I was pretty much going to sale except a few items.

"HARRY!!" I thought he was just in the kitchen wrapping all of the glasses in paper. I couldn't hear any footsteps so I let out a sigh and started towards the stairs to find him.

As I walked down the hallway I glanced into each room. It was kind of weird that I was selling this place and moving to something smaller. This place was obviously too big for just me and it was so far out of town, but it really was a nice place and I hadn't even been able to actually use it as a house since I was banned from going into half of the rooms on the upper level.

I reached the bottom step and looked around the corner into the kitchen. All of the glasses were neatly stacked in a box, each one individually wrapped in old newspaper. Another box was also on the counter, holding what looked like plates and bowls, also individually wrapped. I looked around the kitchen but it was empty. I walked towards the living room, taking a deep breath, preparing myself to call his name again, but before any words could come out I spotted him standing near the window in the sitting room.

His eyes were fixed on a picture frame and it took me a minute to realize that it was the frame that held the picture of Chad and I on the day we got married. I remember Chad quietly telling me how to look or act for each of the pictures "suck in, smile without teeth, smile with teeth, wrap your arms around my waist, wrap your arms around my shoulder". I wish I would have realized the signs earlier. I shook the thoughts out of my head and slowly walked towards Harry.

"Harry wh-"

"Move to London with me."

My mouth was wide open because I had just been talking but I think my jaw fell even further once my mind comprehended the words that just came from his beautiful lips. I finally regained my composure and spoke up.

"L-london? Harry that's crazy! What about your job and school? And my new place? I'm supposed to move in two weeks! We don't even have a place to live in London!"

He placed his finger over my lips, motioning for me to be quiet. He carefully lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"I can go to school and get a job there. You still have time to get your money back on the apartment. And we kind of do...erm...have a place to live in London." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as he gave me a half smile. I spoke quietly, knowing he would hear me since we were only inches apart.

"What do you mean we have a place to live?" He took a deep breath and clasped our hands together.

"Erm, so...while you were resting up at my mum's home after the accident, I was out searching for uh...houses in London with Gemma." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Before you say anything just let me explain! Gemma's been wanting to move somewhere new but she can't afford it on her own so I had this crazy idea that maybe the two of us could find a place in London, just something small for the two of us. I've decided I wanted to go back after the accident but I just hadn't told anybody besides her. Anyways, we were just searching for something small but we ended up coming across this really great place that was a bit bigger then we had planned and a little out of our price range. The couple selling it didn't want to rent it out, but we really liked it and so we talked to my mum and Robin about it and they agreed to help us buy it if they could stay there when they traveled down to London. They figured with as much as they travel to London it would save them money to buy a place they could stay instead of a hotel everytime." He was now pacing the floor, running both hands through his hair and giving me worried glances.