❝ ✿ ❞

⏭️⏮️

⏭️⏮️

A/N : Cringe shit up ahead

I miss him

Where is he? When will he comeback?

"KARAMATSU-NISSAN, WELCOME BACK"

I look at Jyushimatsu who were looking at our bedrooms door. I followed his gaze and look at the door too.

I-is that really him?

Suddenly sad and happy feeling start to mixing up, causing my stomach wanted to burst.

I look at him like he's the only one in the room. He smile widely with his sunglasses on top of his head. Still with his painful fashion.

Oh my god, how I want to having an eye contact with him now. And non of us will blinking, admiring our faces.

Then he start to scan the room smiling and saying how he miss the bedroom. Suddenly he spotted me on the corner of the room. His smile start to fade.

I notice it and my smile that suppose to greet him start to drop.

Wait whats that?

Maybe I just imagining it. Still, I'm happy for him to comeback. The dropping smile I made earlier start to bloom again when he start to laugh with osomatsu-nissan stupid joke.

.
.
.

"Oi, Todomatsu"

Karamatsu start to talk with the dry matsu. Todomatsu spin his and look at him. I'm at the corner of the room as usual. Looking at them start to preparing the futon.

"Erhhh... Can we switch our sleeping position tonight?"

Karamatsu start to scratch his head. Todomatsu start to take a peak at me which is I'm at Karamatsu back. He just start to shrug and nod.

Eh? Why did he wanted to change sleeping position with me? Am I that toxic to him since that day? Arghh... Fuck you. If this is how you want. Then, fine.

.
.
.

⏭️ The Next Morning ⏮️

Osomatsu-nissan is at pachinko
Choromatsu-nissan is trying to find a job
Jyushimatsu as usual go play baseball
Todomatsu right now is at the mixer

And now its only me and the idiot here. I look at him from the corner. Him looking at himself at the mirror looks so pathetic.

Since morning, he didnt even talk to me. During breakfast, he's trying avoid from making an eye contact. When the soy soy sauce were so near me which is just right infront of me this morning, he's willingly ask Jyushimatsu which is beside me to pass him the soy sauce. Well, he didnt mind though, cause he's hype and always the positive type of person. Our brother was quite oblivious when it comes to us.