Chapter 4 - It's Okay...

~ Violet P.O.V ~
Everything hurts. Irk has been running with me on his back for forever by now. He's going too fast, I can't hold on. My arms loosened, he adjusted them and kept on moving. I closed my eyes for a little, so tired...
    "Violet? Hey, you still here?" Irk asked me, his voice quaking. I nodded into his shoulder. The thought of using my voice scares me, it would probably be inaudible or something close to that. We kept moving, and moving. Irk would always check in on me every once in a while. The more he checked in on me, the more I tried to use my voice. "Vi? You still with me?"
    "Mmmmn." I muttered a response.
     "Good, we're almost to the field, okay? We're almost out of here."
"O...kay." I brought my head up from where it was resting on Irk's shoulder, the field was really close. Hogwarts looks so pretty from here... I wonder if heaven looks like this, I'll get to find out soon. "Hey, Irk?"
   "Yeah?"
   "I'm sorry if I'm not strong enough to make it."
   "Of course you're gonna make it! Look, here we are, I'm gonna put you down, Quinn is gonna go get Madam Forrester and have her bring you in to the hospital wing, I'm gonna stay with you and you're gonna make it!"
   I felt the cool ground meet my back. I looked around, everything feels peaceful. With a side of pain. I looked to my left to see Quinn run into the castle.
    "You like Jamie, right?"
    "Um, yeah."
    "Knew it..."
    "It's not that hard to tell, is it?"
    "Nope... Irk?"
     "Yeah, Vi?"
    "I'm sorry I wasn't with you guys on the train car."
    "It's okay, Violet. I was just glad that you were here."
    "Can I sleep now?"

~ Irk P.O.V ~
"Can I sleep now?"
"NO!" Tears are blurring my vision, I can't see anything. "Violet, please don't go to sleep, I know it's hard to try not too but please, just stay awake."
"I will." I looked down at my friend's body, there was a pool of dark red blood beneath her and the wound on her stomach was bleeding profusely. Ohhh god. How do I stop it?
"V-Violet?"
"Mhm?"
"Can I take your sweatshirt?"
"Umm, go ahead. I can get it off though."
"Just be careful when you sit up, okay?"
"Y-yeah." She propped herself up on her arms, blood started flowing faster from the wound.
"Don't strain yourself, I'll do it quick." I slid off the left arm of her sweatshirt and ran around to her other side and got the other arm of her sweatshirt off and placed her flat on her back once again. The blood started flowing slower. Better, but definitely not good. I went back to Violet's left side and put her sweatshirt on the wound. Just apply pressure and it'll slow the blood flow.
"Irk this really h-hurts. But it's been better since you've put my sweatshirt on it. Thank you..."
   "Of course, you're my friend."
    "Irk?"
    "Yep?"
    "I don't wanna go! Everything hurts, it's cold, I don't wanna let you guys down..." Violet started sobbing. I grabbed her and hugged her while propping her up slightly.
    "You're not gonna leave us, I know you're not. You know why?"
    "W-why?"
    "Because you're one of the most strongest people I've met. Remember that one time when you dueled Garret? He was one cocky son of a bitch, he nearly got to you but you pulled right through it and won. Then the other time when you had to face your boggart? It was that dumb, ugly, horrifying clown. With all that dumb makeup and the stupid smile. Then you made it into that huge balloon and it deflated all around the classroom, that was the best!"
   "Yeah... that was great." Thank god, she stopped crying. Though she's still holding on to me for dear life.
   "Oh my lord!!" Madam Forrester came running out from the west wing, Quinn not far behind. "I can't believe this- How could you leave this child in such bad condition?! You should've brought her inside! Give her here, give her here! Quickly now, hurry!" Madam Forrester screamed as she came running towards us. She kneeled down and picked up Violet bridal style and started bringing her into the Hogwarts west wing. "Well? Come on, you lot. The faster we get in, the more likely she'll make it." Madam Forrester strut her way quickly down the hall and we made our way to the hospital wing rather quickly because it was around the corner from the west wing. She placed Violet on one of the empty beds and told us to wait outside. This is almost going to be over...