"Oh no. I did love being just the heir's wife. So passive and meek." Rhaenyra sat beside him with Henry.

Robb laughed, "Yes because you are so meek and passive.'' His wife laughed loudly with him.  "When Domeric was a babe, you wanted to cut a man's ear off for scaring him.''

"I should have! Your father told me no,'' Rhaenyra sighed. "So I took a finger," Robb gave her a shocked expression. "I am kidding calm down.'' she only laughed more.

The two were interrupted by furs being shoved in front of them. Rhaenyra took a grey pelt from Theon's hand and placed it on her shoulders, warmth welcoming her. Robb took the black cloak and tossed it over his own, and wrapped Domeric in a smaller fur. The toddler rubbed furs and smiled at its softness. Rhaenyra wrapped Henry in another loose pelt, hoping the child would fall asleep during their work.

"I brought two lonely animals with me,'' Theon said as he nodded toward Grey Wind, who lovingly sat against his Master's feet. Theon then tossed Fat onto the table before them, the cat luckily landed on his feet before the family. He hissed back to the ward and sat reluctantly.

Rhaenyra smiled, "Thank you, did you steal him from Rickon?'' Theon nodded before stepping down from the high platform. He stood off to Robb's side, his hand resting against his sword's hilt. He joined in their waiting, standing tall and proud before Rhaenyra interrupted his prideful silence. "Theon,'' he turned. "Go let them in."

"Oh, right." He nervously ran to the front of the hall and pushed the door forward. A small amount of small folk entered the hall, Maester Luwin at their helm. He took charge in arranging them in a line of issue importance, then went to stand beside Rhaenyra.

The complaints of the small folk varied and were overly boring. Many requested the noble grain, Robb would abide. Others would ask Rhaenyra for furs for the cold months, she would mutter yes. Her interest would peak when any would mutter, Ma Lady. Few congratulated her on another successful birth, many scowled at the Bolton broach pinning her cloak together.

"I am falling asleep," she rested her chin against her fist, her elbow digging into her elegant chair's arm. "I envy our children." Rhaenyra looked to Domeric, whose face was hidden against Robb's tunic, then to Henry in her arms. "Not having to hear the sadness of the people's lives."

Robb looked to Domeric, pushing the child's hair from his forehead. "That was barley our first group love, many more to go. Then we have a meeting, discussing a trip." Rhaenyra leaned forward at his words, noting the new visitors' entrance as he did.

"To where?"

"The Dreadfort." Both smiled at his comment. Rhaenyra had no desire to return to the keep, but it would be lovely to see her brother and father. She did wish to show Domeric the grounds she, herself, played amongst.

Robb abruptly turned from her as Maester Luwin tapped his arm, he whispered a few words. Rhaenyra could not hear. She saw her husband's expression darken quickly as he nodded to the Maester, Theon then escorted the small folk out of the hall.

"What happened?" Rhaenyra question.

Robb repositioned Domeric's sleeping form, "We have a guest."

"Who?''

"Tyrion Lannister." He spit out the name and tensed in his seat. Rhaenyra sat straighter besides him, rage enveloping her.

"We ought to kill him," Theon laughed as he stalked back to his previous spot.

Robb rolled his eyes, "No. Remember what Maester Luwin said, to easily words of war become acts of war." 

Rhaenyra nodded, "I agree, but we can send his tiny cock in a box to his sister and brother. An ear to his father just for fun."