School and the Beyclub

My body ached. I felt light-headed, and my right hand was numb. 'Great' I thought. Just what I needed. Another accident. I sat up in the bed. It was unfamiliar to me, but I didn't panic. I let my thoughts drift back to the plane, and before I knew it, I remembered everything. My back was surprisingly fine apart from a few minor pains. I heard a door open to my right. I looked over to see a doctor and a nurse walk in. "Ahh. You're awake. You're not in any pain?" I shook my head. "Where am I exactly?"     "You're in Japan Miss. You're in a great hospital, so don't worry."     "I'm not." I mumbled under my breath. "Where are my clothes?" Under your bed, with your other luggage. Don't worry Miss it's all there as accustomed for." I nodded. "When can I get out?" He looked over the clipboard he was holding before replying. "Whenever you feel like it."     "Thanks. I'll be off soon. I just need to get changed." He nodded and walked off with the nurse. I got up, and took out my suitcase and backpack. It had my clothes in. I looked over to a Callander on the wall, and checked the date. 'Good. I still have today left until school'. I took out my casual clothes, and dressed myself up. I looked like this. 

I took hold of my suitcase, and swung my backpack onto my back

I took hold of my suitcase, and swung my backpack onto my back. I strolled down the halls, before reaching reception. I returned the nightgown, and left. Fortunately, I had payed for my apartment from my home, so I wouldn't have to worry about being late or getting kicked out. When I arrived at my house, I took out the keys and walked in. It looked quite cosy. I dumped my luggage in my room, and took out my phone.

Madness: Just got to my apartment. I'm safe. I'll tell you about the journey later.

Fafnir: What took you so long? I was worried you know!

Madness: Sorry. I may have been injured, and had to be taken to hospital. Don't worry though, I'm fine. My right hand's numb though.

Fafnir: Tell me everything right now!

Madness: There was major turbulence on the plane, and I hit my back quite a few times, while in the process of saving a little kid. I returned her back to her parents, when another wave hit. I was sent flying into a seat, and blacked out from the pressure. I woke up in the hospital in Japan, and was allowed to leave straight away. See. Fine!

Fafnir: I'm still not happy. I'm in my right mind to sue that company for any injury that happened to you.

Madness: Sorry. I'll be better next time. See you at the Nationals though.

Fafnir: You too.

I ended the chat, and took the free time, as an opportunity to sleep. I took my shoes and jacket off, and lazily got on top of my bed. I quickly fell asleep.

*First Day Of School*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It was time for school. I rushed and got changed into sensible clothes.

 I rushed and got changed into sensible clothes