When I was born

My name is Gaelan Faye Rushing. I was born in a hospital called Lakes Region General in Laconia, New Hampshire on February 16th, 2000. My birth was very scary. I accidentally breathed in ameotic fluid when I was being born. I was breathing really fast. The doctor told my parents that if they didn't get the ameotic fluid out of my lungs then I would get pneumonia. So they put in an incubator, put needles on my hand, and sucked the ameotic fluid out of my lungs.
I am thankful that they got it out.
I am the 3rd child in the Rushing family. My parents are Brad Simpson Rushing and Heather Mavis Loghrey-Rushing. I am the first girl in the Rushing family.
My Dad called me pooty, which means pretty. He also called me and still calls me his little poodin ' bear. Silly huh? Mom calls me Honey Bunches of Oats or Honey Bunches for short. And yes, it's a cereal. Very sweet. Get it?
Anyway, my Grandma Loghrey was so happy that I was born that she started running up and down with joy. For an 82 year old lady who has to be careful not to fall down, she sure did have a lot of energy in her. I wonder if she was a free spirit once. If she was, help.
I was also born into a Christian family. That means I believe in God. I believe that God died for my sins and that I will see him in heaven when he comes back. That I would love to see one day. There is a verse in the bible that God made you and chose you for a reason. We may not know why He chose us, but He does. He knows why He chose us.
The verse is in the book of Jeremiah. It says:
"Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work." - Jeremiah 1:5.
So yeah. I was born for a reason, and so are you.
I love that verse because I now know that God made me and chose me to be his daughter for a reason. Also placed me with this family.